Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a good day.
e972959bba4fe93ab2b4d2bb6d59f564.jpg

Yep I see them here.....looking good Jerry!!
Thanks Robin, you know how difficult it is to get something done in the remote parts of the country. If one does not have it there with you its a long way out to get anything you forgot. I laid in a loft over the roll up door, makes for even more storage space.

Thanks Robin, you know how difficult it is to get something done in the remote parts of the country. If one does not have it there with you its a long way out to get anything you forgot. I laid in a loft over the roll up door, makes for even more storage space.
True that is...….takes a lot of fore thought when doing projects to make sure you what and enough of what you'll need. Out on the island to get a little more of something or something you forgot or overlooked first requires a 10 mile water journey then a 30 mile road trip....so to get another half dozen 8' 2 X 4s it's a 20 mile water trip and 60 mile road trip......and that's assuming good weather.....bad weather means either you don't make the water trip or it's unpleasant at best and dangerous at the worst.
Yep every bit of usable space needs to be utilized.....the little camp I worked on last fall has a halfazzed loft of to short boards my father threw up there...... in the first load to the island this year will include enough 1 X 8" T&G to properly deck over that area. Was hoping for this weekend but now we got snow/rain, high winds and cold temps coming in tomorrow. Perhaps next weekend.....still waiting on them putting the floats in at the ramp...almost impossible to get over board with no place to tie up while you get the truck up off the ramp and off to the parking area about a half mile away.

Back