Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapped this one 30 seconds ago...sorry for the mosquito screen in the shot.
5edaeb3db761f0a44327e5fbcfd941b6.jpg

I was in an Echo dealer today, not Home Depot, and he was almost slobbering about how good the CS-400 is. He could have pushed a more expensive saw for sure.
I have a 346, 026, etc. I often grab my Echo
CS-440. It out oils Husky or Stihl, cranks well, idles nicely, is not stupid loud...its a good little saw. Echo saws will hold up. They really only need the fuel turned up from the EPA compliant setting as do most new gas power tools.

I have a 346, 026, etc. I often grab my Echo
CS-440. It out oils Husky or Stihl, cranks well, idles nicely, is not stupid loud...its a good little saw. Echo saws will hold up. They really only need the fuel turned up from the EPA compliant setting as do most new gas power tools.
They are good saws as long as parts can be easily sourced for them, dealers pop up and close down often around here Stihl is the only make that has somewhat stable dealers.

Page II bump!!! Poor weather out here today but hasn’t rained on me yet. Almost done on the roof..... just getting up around the chimney. From there only 3-4 feet to the ridge. I’ll have it if the rain holds off!!! Been cool this time.... had a fire most of the time.... mostly board ends... plenty good ‘nuff to take the chill and dampness away!!!

Page II bump!!! Poor weather out here today but hasn’t rained on me yet. Almost done on the roof..... just getting up around the chimney. From there only 3-4 feet to the ridge. I’ll have it if the rain holds off!!! Been cool this time.... had a fire most of the time.... mostly board ends... plenty good ‘nuff to take the chill and dampness away!!!

Looks like we will get that rain here tomorrow, may have to wait til Sat. to run up to the camp.

Nice pics Robin, lil building looking good.
LOL.....how do you like that wooden contraption running from the safety railing to the roof? I coulda sworn I took roof brackets out there last fall but I guess I didn't ……...7 pitch just tad to steep to walk especially with a bit of drizzle added. Just needed something to keep me up there. Even a short fall out there with no one around is not worth the risk at the age I now find myself.

Back