Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking in on youse guys. See Cheever’s and john got back issues. Been having some of my own for the last 30+ years when I figured out you should pick heavy things up using yer legs rather than yer back. Also might think about an accident with the numb nuts’ anchor ropes. How long can you hold yer btreath? Jk. Maybe.
y’all hang in there and may God bless yas

Ya know Lad........a 2 pounder on the foredeck.......even if not functional may help the situation.........

But nonfunctional wouldn’t be much fun.........and functional would work so much better

Are Salute cannons allowed?
As a friend said once. Every man should have a cannon. Just small enough so he can barely carry it........

Checking in on youse guys. See Cheever’s and john got back issues. Been having some of my own for the last 30+ years when I figured out you should pick heavy things up using yer legs rather than yer back. Also might think about an accident with the numb nuts’ anchor ropes. How long can you hold yer btreath? Jk. Maybe.
y’all hang in there and may God bless yas
Good to hear from you Jerry, stay strong.

Back