Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah...it'll go away pretty quick....but I was thinking of grilling and sitting out in the back yard having a beverage......that's off the table now........perhaps 'nuther big 'un next Monday too they guessin' now...gotta get down to the marine supply and pick up muh new ground tackle before the week end to get in on the yearly 15% off sale.....I stihl believe in summah and getting to camp!!!

Yep, just this past week I was thinking about getting the boats ready for the season, good thing they are still wrapped up and under cover, another week or two and things will be looking up.

Note the green grass and sunshine.
6b5a938ff93d278f5e449131e4b1dc6d.jpg
Here in Nebraska that Blue would be black or Brown and Knee deep then Spring is getting close

Standard practice for every bar I have these days.

The EPA mandated rules make some sense sometimes but other times it makes things nearly unusable until modified. I have drilled out bars for many years now and should have done so before using this latest GB bar, all fixed now and no damage done.

The EPA mandated rules make some sense sometimes but other times it makes things nearly unusable until modified. I have drilled out bars for many years now and should have done so before using this latest GB bar, all fixed now and no damage done.
Picked up several bars that were barely used with tips scattered and can only be from low oil. I know it wasn't the saw as they replaced the bar and all is well.

Back