Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep....I knew I had a couple tender boards.........
Oh man....sawsall city!
Back hurts just looking at it.
But it couldn't have a better man dealing with it. Healthy back and up there in a truck camper have it done on no time!
Brother Philip and I survived on that work!

Oh man....sawsall city!
Back hurts just looking at it.
But it couldn't have a better man dealing with it. Healthy back and up there in a truck camper have it done on no time!
Brother Philip and I survived on that work!
All better now Bobby.......... :clap:

IMG_1038.jpgIMG_1040.jpgIMG_1041.jpg

Never had a vehicle get that high.
Body falls off

Me either!!!! That’s why I had to take a pic to prove it!!! Lol!! She’s not dead yet .... quite a few miles left I think/ hope. But I do have to get her into the shop for a few mechanical problems/ scheduled maintenance/ new set of tires etc just **** wearing out. Got to get her ready for winter!!

Been busy overhauling a few Stihls that have been languishing away on lower shelves, dejected and forlorn. Had to dig up a few goodies from the stock boxes to get 4 more running. One 044 Arctic will need new case gaskets, it runs strong but leaks oil from the gasket under the oil tank. Got 3 more 026`s up and running fine. Handy to have all these big boxes of new spare parts.:)

3af6364f6935ca22885642d3584b962c.jpg

Back