Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn't so much trouble to mail them out I would sell them all. Just way too big a PITA to box them up.
I know, you are so busy!! Hope you can find time to send the Pioneer piston, and toss in a 200T, I need something to rebuild.

Got to find a box first. Then get up the nerve to go into the PO. Trying to stay away from people much as possible. I catch that **** , I an dead. Bad heart and bad lungs.

Just yanking your chain ,John. You know I am in no rush so don`t take any chances, just having fun with ya, big slaccker.:)

Yep.....distancing is kind of a pain....we can go in stores around here but not without being masked up.....most adhere.....some stihl don't.....I guess you might call those folks ...leakerz......but it is what it is......I steer way clear of most everyone......no interest in becoming a statistic......

On a lighter note......finally closed down the present copper mine today......tore the staging down and called it a day.....

Ol' Biscuit sopped up all the gravy on this one......as usual........move 300 yds and start the next copper mine.....oh fek......'nuther copper mine needs doing in between before next week. Nevah thot at this age I'd be a minah.........pays damn good though....LOL!!!! I'llIMG_1036.jpgIMG_1075.jpgIMG_1077.jpgIMG_1071.jpgIMG_1078.jpg pull a "Danny" and get 'er done!!!!

Yep.....distancing is kind of a pain....we can go in stores around here but not without being masked up.....most adhere.....some stihl don't.....I guess you might call those folks ...leakerz......but it is what it is......I steer way clear of most everyone......no interest in becoming a statistic......

On a lighter note......finally closed down the present copper mine today......tore the staging down and called it a day.....

Ol' Biscuit sopped up all the gravy on this one......as usual........move 300 yds and start the next copper mine.....oh fek......'nuther copper mine needs doing in between before next week. Nevah thot at this age I'd be a minah.........pays damn good though....LOL!!!! I'llView attachment 852763View attachment 852765View attachment 852766View attachment 852767View attachment 852768 pull a "Danny" and get 'er done!!!!

Looking good ,Robin!

If it wasn't so much trouble to mail them out I would sell them all. Just way too big a PITA to box them up.
TBone.....Had a an apt with a neurosurgeon yesterday over in Wareham about the back disc repalcements!!!!
T... they have FDA aprroval! Trump came thru! been tweeting him since he got in about them!
Have an apt for MRI and specific X Rays the 8th! Heck its only 17 miles away rt off 195. Hung out in the Agawam Basin this summer only about a mile from this medical facility. In the middle of Makepieces bogs! Whole thing is surreal!
Look on here and Google German back discs replacement surgery. you want the the German Cd-6 discs!!!
Bet Cleveland Clinic does them. If not come here and see thios Dr. Philips. Guy is from New Bedford and used to unload the fishing boats when he was young fishes off Corsairs Canyon. One of the palces we used to Swordfish in 70s! Guy is beautiful. Just hope he comes thru. If not Ill still go to Panama or Costa Rica when I get the $!
Stay in touch... you have my #. Call anytime!

Love yah T....Take care.Oh Tumeric, Boswellia, Quercetin, Bromelein, Magnesium, and 10mg of Black Pepper does a job on pain! Dr' Levittz from Conn. came up with it. Ordered a free bottle then ordered the supllements from Swanson. Magnet Belt and Ice! too helps Blue Goo Online!
Stay Loose! Miss yah!

Been busy overhauling a few Stihls that have been languishing away on lower shelves, dejected and forlorn. Had to dig up a few goodies from the stock boxes to get 4 more running. One 044 Arctic will need new case gaskets, it runs strong but leaks oil from the gasket under the oil tank. Got 3 more 026`s up and running fine. Handy to have all these big boxes of new spare parts.:)
No ones better with chainsaws in North America!

Back