Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those little lights of mine.... going to let them shine!
fd07b991a0a3d45501a6b32a1391ff9d.jpg

Damn hazy sky here this week.....blood red sun at dawn and sunset too. Just read that this smoke from the PNW fires has made it clear to Europe and so there is more than a little speculation that it is so thick that it may extend clear around the planet returning to the point of origin....... Daughter says it's really poor in Portland OR....can hardly breath.....they've thought of leaving but would have to go way south 4-5 states to get away from it and then have no work.....hopefully they get some rain tomorrow to slow the fires up a bit.

Damn hazy sky here this week.....blood red sun at dawn and sunset too. Just read that this smoke from the PNW fires has made it clear to Europe and so there is more than a little speculation that it is so thick that it may extend clear around the planet returning to the point of origin....... Daughter says it's really poor in Portland OR....can hardly breath.....they've thought of leaving but would have to go way south 4-5 states to get away from it and then have no work.....hopefully they get some rain tomorrow to slow the fires up a bit.
Its very bad out there, my daughter left Cali before the fires broke out, she likes it in Hawaii much better.

Its very bad out there, my daughter left Cali before the fires broke out, she likes it in Hawaii much better.
LOL Good for her!! My daughter took some va-ca time and spent a couple weeks there with here high school best friend last year. They camped out the whole time......didn't think those young ladies had it in 'em......She loved it...

Even out in Hawaii they can see smoke up high, its affecting the sun rise and sets over a lot of the world. I wouldn`t want to be in Cali now, smoke is very heavy depending on the wind direction.
CALOHA....CLEARED OUT LAST NIGHT BUT BEEN VERY VIDIBLE LAST FEW DAYS KEPT THE TEMP DOWN AND WAS HARD TO STAY WARM SWIMMING.
NNE 12 THIS MORNING 41 HAVE NEW NAVAHO HYBRID AT 550 LOL.
STAY LOOSE AND VOTE TRUMP. ALOHA....

Bottom of the page bump for all those slackers not checking in. I went to our now closet Stihl dealer today , they are not letting any customers inside so now I will travel a bit further to get my parts ordered.
WHAT A BUNCH OF CHICKEN *****!
ELDERBERRY AND QUININE WATER WILL KNOCK OUT CLOVID. ALL HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS IS SUPED UP QUININE. ALL THE FARMERS OUT IN OHIO USED TO TAKE QUININE FOR PAIN ECT. COULD GET RT OVER THE COUNTER UNTIL FDA GOT HIP AND MADE YOU GO TO THE DR TO GET IT. GREATEST DRUG GOING!

WHAT A BUNCH OF CHICKEN *****!
ELDERBERRY AND QUININE WATER WILL KNOCK OUT CLOVID. ALL HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS IS SUPED UP QUININE. ALL THE FARMERS OUT IN OHIO USED TO TAKE QUININE FOR PAIN ECT. COULD GET RT OVER THE COUNTER UNTIL FDA GOT HIP AND MADE YOU GO TO THE DR TO GET IT. GREATEST DRUG GOING!
Ok

The pool/spa building is coming along well....getting set to start framing the main house soon......gonna be an absolute mansion.....four story with a huge cupola on top that will be his office!!!! The design will be similar to the two out buildings, the "garage" where these po'' folks are forced to live while they are up here and the pool building.

IMG_1118.jpgIMG_1119.jpgIMG_1120.jpg

Even out in Hawaii they can see smoke up high, its affecting the sun rise and sets over a lot of the world. I wouldn`t want to be in Cali now, smoke is very heavy depending on the wind direction.
WAS DOWN STEPHENS FIELD....RT ON WATER..LITTLE SOUTH OF THE MAYFLOWER WITH VIEW OF PLYMOUTH BEACH...3 MILE PENINSULA CLARKS ISLAND AND DUXBERRY. OFF ON HORIZON QUIGE A BIT OF HAZE. THIS MORNING WAS THICK WITH ADDED FOG. YOU CAN SMELL IT SOME DAYS.
HANG THOSE ANTIFA PUNKS THAT STARTED THOSE FIRES.
ILL DO IT...NO PROBLEM.

Back