Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a gift from my neighbor, think he is tiring to tell me something???

No I don't have CAD, but I do like to look.....
View attachment 877439
Good one!!!

The bride was looking for something similar for me for Christmas she said but couldn't find anything so she got me this one instead!!

IMG_1252.jpg

Good one!!!

The bride was looking for something similar for me for Christmas she said but couldn't find anything so she got me this one instead!!

View attachment 877527
My sister made me a few...

697b2ab7fcb9492cdb7a25f302029298.jpg
75cd3694735f5b0cd734baceb9001b7b.jpg

Good one!!!

View attachment 877527
SINCE I TOOK THIS JOB WITH OLD COLONY FIREWOOD HAVE SAWDUST EVERYWHETE. ESPECIALLY IN DRYER HOSE!

The answer is yes. How practical they were was another thing...but yes they did.
THANKS JIMMY! KNEW YOU WOULD KNOW.
JIMMY HALUNEN IS HIS NAME. HECK WE RODE THE SAME SCHOOL BUS BACK IN THE 60S. HES GOING TO BRING OVER HIS WOODSPLITTING ATTACHMENT FOR THE TRACKED KUBOTA. SHOULD BE INTERESTING. WE USE A COMMERCIAL TW-5 TIMBER WOLF SPLITTER WITH A CONVEYOR BELT. SPLITS 4 WAYS AND CAN 6 WAYS.
THANKS AGAIN JIMMY. WILL TELL JIMMY. LOL
TAKE CARE!

Well....here we are again....wintah in Maine.....keep looking out at the tree length pile of dry ask maple and oak behind the shop......DR made it VERY clear I was NOT to run chainsaws yet after hand surgery...but I wanna......I really wanna.....jonesin' bad ....

Well....here we are again....wintah in Maine.....keep looking out at the tree length pile of dry ask maple and oak behind the shop......DR made it VERY clear I was NOT to run chainsaws yet after hand surgery...but I wanna......I really wanna.....jonesin' bad ....
Always a difficult situation when healing up. I never listened to the doctors when I was younger but now that I am much older I am not as deaf.

Always a difficult situation when healing up. I never listened to the doctors when I was younger but now that I am much older I am not as deaf.
HaHa!! Good way to put it.........part of the reason I have so much that needs fixin' was not so much the fact I wouldn't listen....just nevah asked any questions and let **** heal however...generally mad about what I had done to get injured. PITA to get old but lucky to have made it this far as silly as I was......

I have always ignored the pain and carried on full speed ahead, the results of doing so are now slowly showing up, age has much to do with this.
Yep...well if you enjoy a rough lifestyle you're bound to get roughed up along the way. Mine was mostly from self imposed pain rather than pain visited upon me by others......generally held them off with fairly good success ......took a few thumpings over the years but prevailed many more tymes than not.....

Slackerrrrzzz!!! Mid winta slump I guess.........I can't talk about much new chainsaw wize....with the hand in recovery can't start a saw just yet....got a bunch need fixin' too, but my old truck must be put back on the road first......new rocker panel and cab corner went on today......getting there......

Yep...well if you enjoy a rough lifestyle you're bound to get roughed up along the way. Mine was mostly from self imposed pain rather than pain visited upon me by others......generally held them off with fairly good success ......took a few thumpings over the years but prevailed many more tymes than not.....
ME TOO LUCKILY. LOL

This tyme off from dollah chasing whilst letting the thumb recover has given me the much needed tyme to get back to my firewood hauler/boat tow-er project that had stalled for much of the last year. This old Chebby reminds me of a lobstah.....the old shell was shed and she just grew another new one! Just finished the drivers side yesterday. Gonna set the rear body back on today, install the fender flares and shim it as needed to get the body lines straight......then I'll separate them again so when I shoot the two part epoxy with kevlar bed liner on the bottom 10" or so up the sides I can get in around to the back of the cab and front of the body. Bed liner says it'll be here tomorrow so perhaps she'll be ready for the road again by the weekend!! WOOT!!!IMG_0907.jpgIMG_0908.jpgIMG_1265.jpgIMG_1266.jpg

Latest posts

Back