Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE=hseII;228633]Need MS460 and 044/MS440 parts;
good plastic
MS460 clutch
MS460 oiler
MS460 carburetor
MS460 Clutch Cover
MS460 Tank Assembly
044 tank assembly

Trade Fodder;
1) Homelite C5
5e7ave2a.jpg

e9ega2aj.jpg

rusy7e2e.jpg

2) Stihl 028
4a3usygu.jpg

sejyberu.jpg

7a7ugeha.jpg
egenupen.jpg

3) 044/MS440 Cases, Slugs, and Jugs-
3 complete non running and a bunch more loose
y2edyzet.jpg

e6ytypy4.jpg

4) MS290 parts saw
5) MS310 that is running; both are in the pic above

6) 064 NOS tank/handle assembly still in the plastic

And if Course Trade Paper
064 tank? [emoji2]

hsell.........would you have a 044 flywheel with all it fins in working order?

Or anyone else for that matter. if you need something in trade let me know what oyu are in need of or a buy out price for one.

Muh flywheel has lost its magnetism and I gots no sparky and I have rebuilt this 044 from the ground up and this is a bit of a set back. Also need an oil pump for it as well. I have the drive worm so pump inly.

Or anyone else for that matter. if you need something in trade let me know what oyu are in need of or a buy out price for one.

Muh flywheel has lost its magnetism and I gots no sparky and I have rebuilt this 044 from the ground up and this is a bit of a set back. Also need an oil pump for it as well. I have the drive worm so pump inly.

I have several FWs with part number 1128 400 1214A/1215A. If you can use one of them, I'm sure we can work something out. Send me a PM.

I've got 4 flywheels, and only 4 that doesn't have busted fins.

Seems the guy I got these from was just plan rough on stuff

I will see if I can read the number on the flywheel I have. Pretty sure the flywheel I have I took off of a 100mm and put it on a 12mm. I think they cross but I might be wrong. The one I'm building doesn't have slanted fins on cylinder but the parts saw does and is a early version of the 044 as it has the smaller screws holding on the recoil.

I will see if I can read the number on the flywheel I have. Pretty sure the flywheel I have I took off of a 100mm and put it on a 12mm. I think they cross but I might be wrong. The one I'm building doesn't have slanted fins on cylinder but the parts saw does and is a early version of the 044 as it has the smaller screws holding on the recoil.
Ok.
PM inbound.

hseII

501815701 only $2.86 each at ereplacement, did you drain it and see if he got them in straight or pulled them in all the way?
Still fighting with mounting the outter spike on my Husky 362 (with a 372 top end). I got new studs using the part number from kz1000 and it turns out the shop did indeed use the correct studs - the new ones are the same length as what are in the saw right now. So...does anybody have a part number for longer studs for a small mount Husky? Or, does anybody have some studs I can beg/steal/buy off of you?

Still fighting with mounting the outter spike on my Husky 362 (with a 372 top end). I got new studs using the part number from kz1000 and it turns out the shop did indeed use the correct studs - the new ones are the same length as what are in the saw right now. So...does anybody have a part number for longer studs for a small mount Husky? Or, does anybody have some studs I can beg/steal/buy off of you?

Go here and find the correct IPL for the model year of your saw. It will have the correct PN-

http://www.husqvarnapartsdistributors.com/p/Husqvarna-Chainsaw-Parts

I am in the middle of a 61 to 272 conversion and need a carb and intake and carb bolt's I have a OP 268 topend and a K&S 61 top end I would swap if any one has parts to swap and want to see pic's shoot me a pm and I post pic's. Thanks'

Back