Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like your missing something else that the pawls would engage in.
Tried the PM, my internet wouldn't link up.
I finally came across the box with 045 starter covers. There is 1 with the old style decal plate, complete with rope , handle, and metal pawls in good working condition, has a minor crack about 3/8 to 1/2 " inside across the air baffle.
There is 2 missing primarily the rope handle & rope,and misc hard ware inside, not far from complete
and then 1 nice cover with the plastic shroud inside. Let me know what most interest you.

Well I'm trying to find this for a friend and he said he needs the rope/handle, the starter cover and the recoil that engages the flywheel. So I need to find out which style his is, pawl or friction?
Thanks guys!

Looking for a tank/rear handle for an 038 mag.

e6edc3b0f16409ced3eedcc71f0eaf91.jpg

I've got an aftermarket 038 tank in good shape, interested in trading for your 394 intake?

Bryan and i have an agreement. i'd kinda rather stick with OEM as this saw is all OEM. 394 intake is still available though. i'm also looking for needles from an HD6 walbro (or the whole carb) i got a nice carb but i couldn't find HD6 needles for it and running HD12 needles in it makes it much to sensitive. would also be interested in HD12's too. send me a PM. i'm sure we can work a trade for that HD 394 setup. trades always welcome with anything i sell!

Anyone have an extra Husky 2100 muffler to trade/sell? Picked up a good 2100 this weekend but the muffler on it has seen better days.

WTT Husqvarna 2100cd (with bar I will have to measure it tonight) for a 20" bar chainsaw, Husqvarna preferred (60cc and up preferably with a compression release. ) ran great But I cannot start it anymore due to a torn rotator cuff. I can provide compression results and a pic with the muffler off if needed. Would prefer to do a trade locally. (western mass area) as shipping is going to be $$ for the beast.
I would like to see pics of the 2100. I may have a saw to trade, and could possibly pay for shipping, as well.

For real? How long you lookin for

I am kinda on the hunt for a 50 Husky p/c for a friends saw.

And maybe a Pioneer P-50 P/C and clutch cover(ugly&/or cracked would be ok) Or does somebody need a Target quicky saw?
Do you still have the target?

Stihl looking for an OEM used or new Stihl 056 Magnum II piston in good shape (56mm)

I am happy to pay $$$$ or I may have some trade fodder for it as well

I need a throttle trigger for an 009 Stihl. If you have one please message me. I don,t check this form often. thanks Tom

I'm needing a Husky 262 clutch cover/brake. I have 2100/288 and assorted Stihl parts to trade.

Back