Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hotel is in Pontoon Beach, but I'll be working in Granite City.

US Steel? I don't miss going down there...

For what its worth, I didn't know you were trying to contact that guy on that Remy but he never replied to me either. If he does, I'll step aside since your down there now..

For what its worth, I didn't know you were trying to contact that guy on that Remy but he never replied to me either. If he does, I'll step aside since your down there now..
No need for that Mark. If you can snag it, then by all means, snag it. Last thing I need is another saw taking up space in the garage. I was more interested in the box and the excess goodies than the saw. The saw would just be a bonus.

btw....I got that that little John Deere 50V running real well now, thanks to your help. Thanks again.

Anybody got any old Remington parts saws like a Super 754 (or others) around? I'm looking for the Tilly HL carb, impulse spacer plate and the tank fuel fitting. The Carter on the one I have has finally got the best of me. I have things to trade or can cash out if needed.

Would a hu60 work

in need of a couple Stihl 042 parts:
air filter
air filter cover
fuel cap
muffler

have a few 10 series mccullochs for barter as well as some green paper

6-10,pm55,1-10,

Back