Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a Husqvarna 266 top cover? I have some other 266/162 parts, 65 parts and some other stuff.

Brian

I am looking for parts for a Husky 338xpt,top handle saw.
A complete recoil,if it needs a cord thats fine,I have 5 with missing parts,and cannot make one up!!
A clutch cover/chain brake with the chain tension adjustment in the clutch cover.
Parts/ Paypal/Greenbacks to trade.
RR
I may have those if you haven't found anything by now. Let me know if you want me to look, my parts cabinet is buried behind 3000 board feet of new barn siding, so can look in a few days when it is cleared out.

Anyone have a Husky 455 top cover? Friend looking for one for his brother's saw. Have $$$ to trade, thanks.
I may have one if you haven't found anything by now. Let me know if you want me to look, my parts cabinet is buriedbehind 3000 board feet of new barn siding, so can look in a few days when it is cleared out.

Ok, thanks for looking. Went to a local shop, there was one there but it had gotten clobbered by a tree. Top cover was busted up.
Similar to how I got all my 455 parts, the company that sold them to me had dropped out if trees or smashed them all, hence no good covers

Anyone got a rear handle/housing for a Stihl 029? I got an 029 in recently that is in perfect shape except the handle is broken. Have cash or parts to trade.

I found all the 336/338 parts I ever want to see!
BUT,I now need some Husqvarna 61 parts,a muffler with bolts and support bracket and a clutch cover with chain brake.
Have lots of Husky 336/338 parts to trade,Stihl mixed lot,lots of Echo 3 series(300/3000/3400 etc) saws and parts to trade,plus PayPal .
RR

looking for 2 tillotson HS296 carburetors. they were used on the husqvarna 385 and early 390's. i just broke the choke shaft in one of mine. needless to say, even my dogs are treading lightly around me lol. second one is for a project carb. i'd prefer the carbs to be junk otherwise so i don't feel guilty stripping parts from them.

Need a flywheel nut for an early Model 61 Rancher -- 10mm x 1.00 pitch x 14mm hex. Was used on lots of other 1xx and 2xx saws of the day. NLA according to my most trusted Husky dealer and has been superseded by a 17mm hex version that is too wide for the recoil cup to properly engage the starter pawls or for the recoil assembly to even fit down around the flywheel.

I found all the 336/338 parts I ever want to see!
BUT,I now need some Husqvarna 61 parts,a muffler with bolts and support bracket and a clutch cover with chain brake.
Have lots of Husky 336/338 parts to trade,Stihl mixed lot,lots of Echo 3 series(300/3000/3400 etc) saws and parts to trade,plus PayPal .
RR
Would you have a oil pump assembly for an Echo CS-3900?

I need a good condition fuel cap for an Husqvarna 322L trimmer.
Have a box with some NOS Husky parts but not the right cap and none of the old trimmers laying around here have the same cap.
Have the above to trade and quite a few caps for older Stihl + misc Stihl parts + this and that for older Mac and a bit of Echo and Sachs Dolmar to spare.
Another note, I intend on putting quite a few new and NOS bars up for sale in the trading post soon (Hopefully this week), when time permits.

Looking for a recoil starter assembly for an Echo CS-8000. Might be interested in a parts saw if that's what you've got.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looking for a good cylinder for a stihl 028 must be a 44mm jug also need a 66 link 3/8 50g chain. I have to trade a nearly new Oregon 10" bar and chain # 100SDEA041 this fits many saws, a starter and top cover for a 028, a good but dirty case for a Stihl 017 ~ 018, trade + cash from my side or whatever works.
bar.jpg

028.jpg

I have a 028 44mm cylinder I would like to get rid of. Got any husky parts to trade? Or PM me a cash offer, like to see it gone.

I need couple Poulan 3400 parts. Looking for a complete recoil assembly with the mounting hardware, the choke lever with rod and mount, chain tensioner, and a good air filter

Back