Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the tank, no oil pump. The only problem with the tank is that the vent hole is a little hogged out. You will have to rig something up to make it work. Shouldn't be hard. Maybe a bleeder valve and then a tube vent like an 028.

That I can do. What ya want for it? Could you post a pic or 2? Thanks.

What kind of oil pump are we looking for here, I might be able to 'hep'.

He was referring to the 026 oil pump I was looking for. But Im thinking now the oil tank vent is just plugged or bad because it oils too much, and drips oil from the oil output hole even at idle.

He was referring to the 026 oil pump I was looking for. But Im thinking now the oil tank vent is just plugged or bad because it oils too much, and drips oil from the oil output hole even at idle.

Ok, I've cleaned a few of those out with aerosol carb clean and that wire that comes on Stihl repair tags...

I'm in need of 020T or MS200T Parts

Muffler, Clutch side cover and a carburetor. Muffler is what
I need the most.

I have quite a few different brand parts to trade.

I'm looking for a 441 project saw also if you run into a second one. I'll trade a rebuilt bigger saw (064/066) or pay cash. I have a hotsaw project in mind...:biggrinbounce2:

JJ,

I do not have a ny 441 projects. I do have a 044 but that may be of no use to what you want.

Bill

Re post #37 in this thread, I found a couple of 026's, so I'm keeping the 034. But it's late at night, so...what the heck...I want an 044/440 or a 046/460 power head for my 3-saw plan. I have an as-new 361 power head for trade bait. Stock saws, not modded saws. Let's keep this in the PM arena. Thanks.

I'm thinking of trading off my 038 super, runs good, although has scored piston, I just never did anything with it cause it ran soo good.

Last edited:
Got another saw to add.......Husky 268k cut off saw. Everything is in pretty good shape, but the saw has really loose bearings and the top cover has cracks in it. P&C look good. Lots of good parts overall.

I'm looking for a clean 262, 288. Got one?

Also looking for 365/372 carcasses and 044/046/066 carcasses - decent rebuilders at a decent price. Bad bearings, toasted P&C, it doesn't matter. These are gonna get rebuilt and I am gonna give the BB kits a go.

Josh

Anyone have some sort of deflector for a 6401 muffler mod cheaper than new? Also, what is the best way to uncrimp the muffler halves. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a clean 262, 288. Got one?

Also looking for 365/372 carcasses and 044/046/066 carcasses - decent rebuilders at a decent price. Bad bearings, toasted P&C, it doesn't matter. These are gonna get rebuilt and I am gonna give the BB kits a go.

Josh

Go with 064/066 amd we are in business

Latest posts

Back