Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in need of an 064 coil. Don't have much to trade at the moment except greenbacks. The old model is Bosch 2 204 222108. Here's a pic. Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

EDIT: I think I have some serviceable 044 and/or 046 Stihl jugs for trade.

064 Coil.JPG

Last edited:
No 10/10 carcasses here. Interested in the top end...

I'd take the NOS cylinder offered but finding a piston might become a pain...

I have a C52 here that might end up being mine, don't know when though. It has a broken PTO side crank, but everything else is good. I can send it to you if I end up with it, or if you end up with the other one from djones, maybe I could trade you out of the crank...

I find my self needing/wanting the following.
Husky 235/240 or Husky 435/440 parts or parts saws.
I just love those Baby Huskys!

Have some old Stihl (050/051 AV) parts, Mac 610 parts, Husky 288 parts.
Or some Green Moldy Paper.
Send me a PM.

thanks!

Looking for a Sears "lightweight" Barracuda air filter cover. See pic. Saw is in great shap except for air cover.

Thanks guys!

ryjegudy.jpg

I find myself in need of the following 025/MS250 parts.....1) throttle rod, 2) air filter, 3) choke rod 4) air filter base that mounts on the carb.
If anyone can help shoot me a price as this is a customers saw.....

Last edited:
I find my self needing/wanting the following.
Husky 235/240 or Husky 435/440 parts or parts saws.
I just love those Baby Huskys!

Have some old Stihl (050/051 AV) parts, Mac 610 parts, Husky 288 parts.
Or some Green Moldy Paper.
Send me a PM.

thanks!

You mean like these? I'm willing to move them on. One appears (137) to be straight gassed. The 235 has a good piston but low compression
qudyjyvu.jpg

amumepu8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a C52 here that might end up being mine, don't know when though. It has a broken PTO side crank, but everything else is good. I can send it to you if I end up with it, or if you end up with the other one from djones, maybe I could trade you out of the crank...

Mark if you end up with that C-52 and still need a crankshaft, I have a couple spares. I'm sure we could work something out.

'SUP Shane? I have a couple C-5 carcasses like that. Was letting Mark know that I have spare crankshafts if he still needs one. My two C-5 parts saws have helped several C-series saws get up and running over the last few years.

Well if someone needs or could use this carcass it is up for grabs. I need to get rid of some stuff around here. It has a good crank. No electrics on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking for 372 parts...
I need an oil pump plus the metal output tube(503 26 30 -19), 3 Clutch shoes or a complete clutch, oil pump drive (503 77 52-01) and the washer (503 23 00-59) that goes behind it. Also the sleave(503 77 91-01) and o ring that fit on the pto crank bearing. The next 2 items I'm not sure of: Spacer (503 96 70-01) and pin (503 75 18-01) They are shown on the IPL, but I don't know what they are. Lastly, a Brake handle bushing (503 77 52-01)
Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back