Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for Stihl ms270c ignition coil. A good used one will work I am trying to help a Lady get her saw running again.

Looking for Stihl ms270c ignition coil. A good used one will work I am trying to help a Lady get her saw running again.

They all go bad. If you get her a used one, it will either be bad or will go bad soon. Stihl came out with an improved coil for this family and it costs about $70. I've had about 6 of these saws; 4 had bad coils. 2 used coils I bought were bad on installation.

They all go bad. If you get her a used one, it will either be bad or will go bad soon. Stihl came out with an improved coil for this family and it costs about $70. I've had about 6 of these saws; 4 had bad coils. 2 used coils I bought were bad on installation.

Ok, Thanks. I did call the Stihl dealer and they said about same price.

Need a new or like new Stihl 026 filter box cover. (The MS260 cover is not the same). They are very hard to find.
Buying a new one from the dealer is a last resort.

Need an air filter cover and flange for an 044/440. I have lots of 1128 series odds and ends to swap or can do cash/paypal.

I could use a couple of throttle rods with flange for the 1128 saws. I'll trade for a filter flange and cover. The flage will be very nice, the cover not so much but still usable.

Jimbo

I am looking for a set of dogs for a MS361.

I have the stock inside dog and I would use a stock outside dog if someone has it.
What I am really looking for is a set of large dogs.
Please reply through conversation.

Looking for a Stihl 056 starter housing with cord and handle. I've got some Poulan parts to trade or paypal. PM me if you have one to part with.

I might have one. Most what I have is 045, are there some differences, I was thinking there was a couple maybe more variations.

There are two types of starter setups for the 1115 saws, (friction shoe and pawl style), but the fan housing (cover) with rewind for both types is the same -- part# 1115-080-2101.

WTT Husqvarna 2100cd (with bar I will have to measure it tonight) for a 20" bar chainsaw, Husqvarna preferred (60cc and up preferably with a compression release. ) ran great But I cannot start it anymore due to a torn rotator cuff. I can provide compression results and a pic with the muffler off if needed. Would prefer to do a trade locally. (western mass area) as shipping is going to be $$ for the beast.

Looks like your missing something else that the pawls would engage in.
Tried the PM, my internet wouldn't link up.
I finally came across the box with 045 starter covers. There is 1 with the old style decal plate, complete with rope , handle, and metal pawls in good working condition, has a minor crack about 3/8 to 1/2 " inside across the air baffle.
There is 2 missing primarily the rope handle & rope,and misc hard ware inside, not far from complete
and then 1 nice cover with the plastic shroud inside. Let me know what most interest you.

Back