• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell Sweet Makita 6421 hurry

Chashowlett

Chashowlett

ArboristSite Operative
IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0086.JPG Just scored this sweet piece, from a local business who needed it to cut up 2 wind-toppeled 22" Doug Firs, and then it set on the shelf, hate to have to sell it. The last one I sold here wasn't as nice and clean, and had more hours on it. This has less than 20 hours and runs fantastic. The bore is pristine and the case has almost no wear marks. Somebody who is on it is going to score. Last time the one I posted didn't last 2 hours. I gotta get 475 shipped. The bar has no wear as to be expected and the chain is beautiful too. Jump on it guys you will be nothing but extremely happy with this baby. PayPal via send money to friends and if I get paid before 3 pst. today, I can get her out to you today. Good luck and enjoy , Chuck 9717084936

Attachments

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Looks like a rental saw to me.......

It would appear it has more wear on it than two trees worth to me. But I'm no expert.

Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming
Most people, unless paranoid or suffering from OCD, don't write on engine/air filter covers with paint stick. I concur. We now take you back to regular programming.

Chashowlett

Chashowlett

ArboristSite Operative
Or have to much time/money available and go buy a saw for the company that is one of the best/most expensive, and put it on the Grainger's account, then use it twice, let it set for 5 years, write on it, scratch some kindergarten numbering on it, but hey; it matches the rest of the Makita tools though. Give a brother props for talking them out of it

Chashowlett

Chashowlett

ArboristSite Operative
First thing in the morning boys, I'll smell it for you too.. I don't believe that they would BS me, if so oh well, I'll part it out, I got it cheap and will make more money. I hope that it is what was described to me because it will make someone a really nice saw.. seriously hope for the latter. See you in the am.

AaronH

AaronH

ArboristSite Operative
Sounds like a crap deal to me. I buy those old Makitas from the home depot pallets sales for 5 or 10 bucks a piece. Same engraving.

Reactions: svk
hunter72

hunter72

ArboristSite Operative
I have bought some of the Home Depot saws and they are marked that way. Home depot sells them for $330.00 used rental as-is unless it sits then the best is $280.00 but I do not see them sitting around. Its the luck of the draw if you are in a store at the time one goes up or watch there site. They are not plentiful by any means. So what is a good 60+ cc saw worth ? The company that sold it to the Chas may have bought it from H.D. and just cut 2 trees, lets keep this positive.
Good luck with the sale.