• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold T4 driller ported 066 short case price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Full rebuild all oem ported by t4 driller non decomp cylinder less then 5 tanks since buld and port work. 1000 bucks shipped east of missippi. Buyer pays half of shipping west of missippi. Bar stays with saw and this is a pic of saw before it was ported without sticker on it. No negativity and clutter talk please. 0312191852.jpg

Mike Toath builds some fine saws. He ported a cs2159 for me it’s my favorite.
Yes he does I have a 361 he did and he'll of a nice guy he left groups cuz of all the drama. Only reason I wanna sell it is I have another 066 flat top with the large 660 crank and poly flywheel. I wanna buy another deer rifle. It is a beast of a saw. I have videos of it running.

Price drop 900 shipped east of Mississippi wast of Mississippi buyer pays half of shipping. I can't believe no one wants a ported short case flat top 066 with a original decomp cylinder

Just frustrating is all. Most times I think people don't know what these parts shipping parts and port work really cost to build a saw with all oem new or good used oem parts. Then they complain about little things like plastics or psint.

Part of it has to do with the majority of people only recognize a small amount of builder names and seem to think other guys do shoddy work. “Couldn’t possibly buy a used saw ported by someone I’ve never heard.”

funny thing is around here I’ll see that saw or similar saws priced around $900 used and stock.
Agree, no one wants to pay for used port work.
SMFH don't trash my post with your b.s..

Part of it has to do with the majority of people only recognize a small amount of builder names and seem to think other guys do shoddy work. “Couldn’t possibly buy a used saw ported by someone I’ve never heard.”

funny thing is around here I’ll see that saw or similar saws priced around $900 used and stock.
Just cuz someone ain't heard of him dont mean the other guys saws that are well known are better.so how can you say someone does shoddy work if you have never heard of him?
I will put tbis 066 against any woods portrd 066 out there. I have a 361 by same guy. As matter of fact several known porters have came to him for advice on why his 361s run so much stronger then anyone else's. This right here is why this porter left the sights. Explain to me then why my tree monkey 064 hasn't sold for same price. Everyone knows a tree monkey 064. I also have another 066 by a known porter and cant tell diff. Between the 2. The only reason I'm keeping other and not this one is cuz its a large crank 066 short case poly flywheel. I bet if I put that one up for sale someone would snatch my used port work saw on that one

Back