• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Solved Tapatalk

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
thanks, just came in here to start a thread on this. i've sent the error reports i get to tapatalk but i don't think it helps them get their ass in gear about it.

jr27236

jr27236

Addicted to ArboristSite
Having the same issue. It sees all other forums but Arboristsite just loads and reloads. This site is my daily read.....

Firemoore98

Firemoore98

ArboristSite Operative
Thank goodness, I thought I got evicted. You know "you ain't gotta go but you can't stay".

Seems to be working today.

Thanks

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todo10

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
I was readying another thread that Todo10 said try and delete app and retry.
Actually it seems a Tapatalk bug..I'll update this thread as soon as I'll have news. I've already reported this issue to Tapatalk

MarkEagleUSA

MarkEagleUSA

ArboristSite Guru
I was readying another thread that Todo10 said try and delete app and retry.
Tried that... didn't work. All other TT forums working fine. Click on AS and TT returns to the main screen. My guess it's a login problem but I can't get to the AS login from TT.