Teach me everything you know about chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we weave into this screenplay a tortured tale of illicit extra-cultural lurve, say, a pretty but abrasive 660 lusting after a manly 390 but a jilted and slightly psychotic 084, whose love of said 660 goes unrequited, spikes the 390's gas with a lethal dose of ethanol? The jury finds the 084 guilty and the judge sentences it to a lifetime (no parole) on a saw polishers shelf, and the last scene can be the 660 dies giving birth to a solo 637, some sort of genetic throwback sired by the 390.

needs to be a couple of street gangs... the steel cutters, and the dawg butchers....

There might be dancing

The Fuzz could be the Macs or the po poulan

on a side note if you wan't yer saw to talk, engage the brake, then manipulate the throttle while pulling slightly back on brake lever, not fully disengaging but letting the brake free a bit, takes some practice

needs to be a couple of street gangs... the steel cutters, and the dawg butchers....

There might be dancing

The Fuzz could be the Macs or the po poulan

on a side note if you wan't yer saw to talk, engage the brake, then manipulate the throttle while pulling slightly back on brake lever, not fully disengaging but letting the brake free a bit, takes some practice

I'll Take Your Word For It.

Hi guys! I'm in the process of writing a screenplay called "chainsaws". It's like the movie Cars
but with friendly animated chainsaws. Can anybody tell me anything about chainsaws? Specifically, what parts do they have? Are there different kinds? Please tell me they don't run on gasoline:mad:, that would ruin the story.
Thanks!
Alright 50.00 an hour.

Latest posts

Back