Team Rubicon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Reaction score
Guys and gals,

Team Rubicon is a group of Vets that have gotten together and formed a disaster relief quick response force, made up of 18 permanent personal and over 12,000 volunteers, all Vets. Many of you may have seen them on the news or in the paper. Not going to get into why they do what they do as they can do that better than I. I have begun the process of becoming a member that will deploy at moments notice anywhere in the US. My own choice to do this. The reason I am posting this here is I know that there are many Vets here and just down right good people in general. Checking out their site, I came across their wish list and on it are things that you may recognize! Just thought I would throw this up, make you aware of these young people doing really good things............for free. They try and raise money, but it is often difficult as they may be out helping, instead of marketing. I am going to buy a few things for them from time to time and try and help them get the stuff they need. Check them out, they got it together. Here is the link, once ya check it out, check out their history, pretty cool stuff.

http://teamrubiconusa.org/donate/registry/

Back