• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Tennessee Wild Fires

J.W Younger

J.W Younger

ass kissing impaired
Ark just passed a medical marijuana bill, i suppose i could get it once they get it all sorted out and the dispensaries up and running.
I usualy grow, this year I didn't, it allot of work and wasn't sure if I could fit both my tree service and that in. Now I wish I did. I can usually get a few pounds off my twelve legal plants. All female so its sence. Last year I just sold my extra to a dispensary. I grow kinda organic in nothing but table scrap compost and cow ****. And water with cow **** tea. I pee on em too when young and need nitrogen. I do give em a boost of fertilizer when in bud[/QUOTE]
Lot of chicken growers up here, when they clean the sawdust out of the houses it's some of the best fertilizer ther is, and bat ****, lots of caves too.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
I usualy grow, this year I didn't, it allot of work and wasn't sure if I could fit both my tree service and that in. Now I wish I did. I can usually get a few pounds off my twelve legal plants. All female so its sence. Last year I just sold my extra to a dispensary. I grow kinda organic in nothing but table scrap compost and cow ****. And water with cow **** tea. I pee on em too when young and need nitrogen. I do give em a boost of fertilizer when in bud
Lot of chicken growers up here, when they clean the sawdust out of the houses it's some of the best fertilizer ther is, and bat ****, lots of caves too.[/QUOTE]
Yes I have used guano

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
Lot of chicken growers up here, when they clean the sawdust out of the houses it's some of the best fertilizer ther is, and bat ****, lots of caves too.

Ole JW is a chicken grower. And, he re-purposes the sawdust and uses it as filler in his mattresses, vs. buying new ones.

I can't imagine what he does with the guano.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

My neighbor is a state trooper when the wind is blowing east I like to smoke on the property line just to piss him off. He had already been told my his authority figures to mind his own business. That ass hole wont even wave to me. He is a puts just like ewe

Pot heads = a drain on society. :yes:

I'll bet you get SSI as well.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

My neighbor is a state trooper when the wind is blowing east I like to smoke on the property line just to piss him off. He had already been told my his authority figures to mind his own business. That ass hole wont even wave to me. He is a puts just like ewe

Cute how you use the term ewe in appropriately.

Makes me think you know a lot more about sheep than you want to admit to on here. :laughing:

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

And some people are like house flies, all they do is eat **** and bother people.

Come on Jim Bob......I've dealt with the dregs of society for over 30 years. If you hope to get under my skin at all, you really need to step up your game.

Knowing you by now as I do, I'm thinking you don't have much more game to step up. I'm thinking you're already maxed out. :laugh:

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

Just referring to ewe mom

This might sound silly of me to say this, but I'm not sure if you are male or female. You seem to share some traits of both sexes.

That might be where my confusion lies.

As bad as I might feel for asking, it's gotta suck for you making others not sure what you are.

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
In one of the videos right after an air drop I did see a firefighter walking in a line with a chain saw. Bit I can understand the reason for a buck saw. Light weight cuts fast
They weren't in an official wilderness area if using a chainsaw. We have wilderness areas--Pasayton, Glacier Peak, William O Douglas, Goat Rocks and more. Motorized equipment is forbidden. They use crosscuts in those areas. Look up the Wilderness Act.

They can use chainsaws if authorized by a higher power and I'm thinking that is the Regional Forester.

The Park Service which should not be confused with the Forest Service allows some chainsaw use in wilderness. Forest Service, no motorized.