THALL You Hiding From Me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ran that 362 yet. I need to get me one of those to compare with the 560 thats coming.

Naw, not really intrested in it. Seems the 560 will be a little lighter than the 362 but not as much power. I don't think anyone has ran a production model 560, only proto types so far. It should be a nice saw, will have to be to trump the 361.

I got a project 361 that needs to be put back together. That will be my one and only 60cc saw. I'm grabbing the 026 and 044 90% of the time.

I'm waiting on the 261 though, that is going to be a bad A saw.

Naw, not really intrested in it. Seems the 560 will be a little lighter than the 362 but not as much power. I don't think anyone has ran a production model 560, only proto types so far. It should be a nice saw, will have to be to trump the 361.

I got a project 361 that needs to be put back together. That will be my one and only 60cc saw. I'm grabbing the 026 and 044 90% of the time.

I'm waiting on the 261 though, that is going to be a bad A saw.

Where is that info from, the numbers I have seen indicate more than a pound lighter, and more power, not less!

Of course it remains to see what the truth is!

The 261 looks like a dud before it is out, as per specs - but I am sure they will sell a lot of them anyway....:givebeer:

Where is that info from, the numbers I have seen indicate more than a pound lighter, and more power, not less!

The 261 looks like a dud before it is out, as per specs - but I am sure they will sell a lot of them anyway....:givebeer:

It seems that husky might really have this strato thing down. Im really looing forward to running a new 560. If this works out a 550 , 572, 580 would be great.

Lighter and more power than the 362? Maybe one of the two, not both.

The 261 will be changing the 50cc game, not that it was ever out of Stihls hands.

Did someone say something about a 60cc saw?

attachment.php

Back