THALL You Hiding From Me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone say something about a 60cc saw?

attachment.php

Nice one
I hope the 560 turns out well.

Well, which one of the two?

You have real information you are referencing, right? I mean you wouldn't be just shooting out a hopeful opinion would ya?

He's on his knee's praying to the steal gods not to let husky win the 60cc class as well. About the only class they have left.

You have real information you are referencing, right? I mean you wouldn't be just shooting out a hopeful opinion would ya?

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: He is one of those who hopes that ignoring the facts make them go away......:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: He is one of those who hopes that ignoring the facts make them go away......:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Speaking of facts you want another cushion for your chair, I noticed you had no comment after the numbers came out, you can ignore them but they aren't going away,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Speaking of facts you want another cushion for your chair, I noticed you had no comment after the numbers came out, you can ignore them but they aren't going away,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Fact is Walmart also has the most crap sales over other quality retailers.:newbie:

Last edited:

If it can have both, that would be great. husky needs a 60cc winner in their line up. The 361 was just the end all of that class. If the 560 can better it, then good for husky.

He's on his knee's praying to the steal gods not to let husky win the 60cc class as well. About the only class they have left.

About the only class left my butt. Stihl has led all but the 50cc class and that could be a question, the 261 will be taking that back rather quickly, if it ever was lost. I'll Stihl take a 260 over a 346 anyday, the 346 just had a little more power.

Fact is Walmart also has the most crap sales over other quality retailers.:newbie:

That is all you will find at wally world too, crap saws, LOLOL.:laugh:

To get back on topic. Even with the junk lines, husky can't compete. Incase you have missed it, Stihl is #1 in handheld OPE. #1 Book, remember that.:D
:cheers:

That is all you will find at wally world too, crap saws, LOLOL.:laugh:

To get back on topic. Even with the junk lines, husky can't compete. Incase you have missed it, Stihl is #1 in handheld OPE. #1 Book, remember that.:D
:cheers:

Once again, you missed the point. You and Tom T. desperately hang on to the fact that Stihl sells the most and then make the illogical leap that makes them the best.

What Booker wasn't trying to help you understand is Wally World sells the most but no one would claim they are the best retailer.

Now you may return to your creamsicle world.

Once again, you missed the point. You and Tom T. desperately hang on to the fact that Stihl sells the most and then make the illogical leap that makes them the best.

What Booker wasn't trying to help you understand is Wally World sells the most but no one would claim they are the best retailer.

LOLLOLLOL:clap::clap::clap:

About the only class left my butt. Stihl has led all but the 50cc class and that could be a question, the 261 will be taking that back rather quickly, if it ever was lost. I'll Stihl take a 260 over a 346 anyday, the 346 just had a little more power.

70cc class is husky. Sorry the 576 in a better saw then the 441. This is from experience as well. I have had both stock and modified of each saw. I have used the saws I speak of.

No missed point, Stihl makes the saw that most prefer. Nobody would buy them if they were junk. Did ya get that one???

That is not saying husky makes a bad saw, excluding their junk lines. They do produce some good stuff. It just means Stihl is preferred.

If it can have both, that would be great. husky needs a 60cc winner in their line up. The 361 was just the end all of that class. If the 560 can better it, then good for husky.

So you are saying you spoke the opinion about the 560 from your other mouth LOLOLOLOLOLO

70cc class is husky. Sorry the 576 in a better saw then the 441. This is from experience as well. I have had both stock and modified of each saw. I have used the saws I speak of.

Yes, your red opinion matters, LOL. Fact is the 576 came out too late, the 441 has already taken it's spot and has for years. Those who don't care for the 441 have the 460. Between those 2, you can't lose. The 576 might pick up when the 460 leaves the Stihl line up....

No missed point, Stihl makes the saw that most prefer. Nobody would buy them if they were junk. Did ya get that one???

That is not saying husky makes a bad saw, excluding their junk lines. They do produce some good stuff. It just means Stihl is preferred.

Yes your right like Walmarts preferred:cheers:

Yes, your red opinion matters, LOL. Fact is the 576 came out too late, the 441 has already taken it's spot and has for years. Those who don't care for the 441 have the 460. Between those 2, you can't lose. The 576 might pick up when the 460 leaves the Stihl line up....

I don't think were judging on which one came out first. Right now the 576 is better then the 441. The 372xpw with 75 cc cyl is right there with the 460. O yes there's the new 372 x torque. And to be truthful maybe dolmar 7900 has the 70cc class. You need to run some saws. I mean really run some.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back