Thanks !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Tbone I know that we have never personally talked even on the open board here but I will admit seeing you laying in that bed put a tear in the corner of my eye. I hate to see anybody go through something like that not to mention what it puts the family members through. Glad for you and your family that you are back home and on the road to recovery...:clap::clap::clap:

You made it!

That bed might have been an awesome tool, but I don't think that's what saved you.;) We prayed hard for you buddy and he answered our prayers.

It's funny, I've only swapped/sold stuff back and forth with you a few times, but I logged on this sight more in the past week just to see if there was a tbone update than I had for months.... You're cheery attitude and thousands of LOLs were severely missed. I thought for a few days there the swap meet thread might actually go extinct.

You better keep us posted on what you need help with in this aftermath..... even if you "can" take care of it on your own. We're here for ya buddy!

WELCOME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very glad to see that you're on the path getting better !
Though we've never spoken , I always have enjoyed your posts . Take your time mending ,and don't push yourself too fast .
All the best to you and your family ! John

I'd have to say on a scale of 1-10 on the o-****-o-meter you had that baby pegged out. I'm glad to see you're awake and enjoying time with your family. Coma's aren't fun and neither is being sick but you sir have earned some time in the lazy chair. Get rested up and we'll be here if you need us.

Great seeing your back! Hope you get better and better as each day goes by!

Great news

Glad to have you back buddy. Are you sure you were that sick ? Not calling you a liar or anything but If I was that sick I sure wouldn't be flying a bed like that:dizzy: lol. It sure looks serious man .

This will be a WOW what a coincidence moment. I joined the site a week ago, saw you guys praying for T-Bone. I am a oil and gas inspector for the State of Ohio, my supervisor has a brother that was very sick and not going to make it. His name is Rocky King. I have been praying for his brother and realized that his brother is T-Bone, just wanted to share this.

This will be a WOW what a coincidence moment. I joined the site a week ago, saw you guys praying for T-Bone. I am a oil and gas inspector for the State of Ohio, my supervisor has a brother that was very sick and not going to make it. His name is Rocky King. I have been praying for his brother and realized that his brother is T-Bone, just wanted to share this.

Yes that was me ! LOL Rocky is my Brother.

I only know the little my Brother told me about this guy , sounds like a good guy that should fit right in on AS ! Welcome aboard , glad I made it back from the edge ! :clap:

Yup. The Man Upstairs can set up a joke with the best of them.

Stihl learning just how bad off I was !

Brother keeps saying how tough I am ? Just not like him to ever say anything like that ?

Then the OL tells me tonight they pulled the plug on me after 5 days in that NASA bed !

So the doc gave up on me !!

But I took off breathing on my own !! Seem to have surprised that doc ?

I am not done here yet ! LOL

Really did see something from the other side,but can't really say what it was ? Just this side was stihl better ?

Don't member much from being in the coma , other than the music sucked ! LOL First thing out of my mouth,the music sure sucked they were playing. LOL

Think the family don't want to tell me everything all at once ? May be a little to tough on them ?
They didn't pull the plug till everyone was there ? Brother took his time getting there ! LOL

Latest posts

Back