• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Thanks

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Website
Visit site
Thanks Darin for the forum and I will do my best not to post any pictures, but I can talk about my trapping adventures??

Also thanks getting rid of the houser.

Look close and you can see the tail of a muskrat swimming by. Not the best picture since it was taken at 1:30 am.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Thanks for cleaning house Darin. I'm glad you found a place for them all when you created the Treehouse.
Now that things have settled down and there is no more childish rivalry or need to "bounce", certain riff raff, we can get down to enjoying the "original", home of the chainsaw and the people that use them.
John

NIP Group
Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Website
Visit site
:sword: :stupid: Hey Gypo why no pick up the phone lastnight. I wanted to confrence you and Dennis but you ignored us. You missed some good laughs. I got plenty of pics from today. Stay tuned.