the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to buy a personal locator beacon and Oz seems way cheaper than NZ and the seller I'm considering will send to NZ.
Chippy, as the resident deal hound, if you are reading this, your mission is to find someone selling them under Oz$280.

I'm needing one for kayaking and in general remote areas.

Looking to buy a personal locator beacon and Oz seems way cheaper than NZ and the seller I'm considering will send to NZ.
Chippy, as the resident deal hound, if you are reading this, your mission is to find someone selling them under Oz$280.

I'm needing one for kayaking and in general remote areas.

i saw this the other day,, perhaps a maybe I think they ship free as bought a scope of them but its a tad over your $ range after exchange rate... edit ah check that your GPS epervs system work with OZ setting i read somewhere that their can be differences

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=68293

i saw this the other day,, perhaps a maybe I think they ship free as bought a scope of them but its a tad over your $ range after exchange rate... edit ah check that your GPS epervs system work with OZ setting i read somewhere that their can be differences

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=68293
Thanks. That's the cheapest of the acceptable ones I have zeroed in on (there are three I like). That one is a little bigger than a few others, but the activation looks easier in the context of having wet, cold, numb fingers while being tossed about on or in an angry sea, and stressed out to the max. It also has the longest battery life. Yeah, no worris with the OZ/NZ settings. Over here there is a big, bordering on phucking illegal push by assorted incumbent retailers warning people to buy a local one. Well, phuk them and their scaremongering. It doesn't matter **** where it is registered, as long as it's working on the right frequency (they are). I'd support local if the bastards would charge a fair price. A bit like Stihl NZ - phuck 'em.

Not that it's a bad thing, but I just did the math and I noticed that I drink my own body weight in home brew every month. That's only 180 beers/month or a paltry 6 pak/day. Actual beveraging costs/month = 42.50 Canadian or about 30 centavos per beverage.
I spread the trubb on my toast.
Still falling, blocking, limbing, loading, unloading, loading again and unloading at least 100 crds a year.
So no biggy here, except that I need to keep priming that pipeline.
Cheers.
Now, after having said all that, I found a close to unused 041Av yesterday.
When you live in the North, it's every man for himself. Lol
John
too much trub( pronounced troob ) and we;ll be callin you ESTER
you mash up there John?

not quite ,but will feel the big winds and 400 mm of rain until sunday, we may flood again like we did in 20011 and 2012 , theres a lot of water caming my way and wind , starting tomoro

keep ya saws sharp n ready... gotta feel sorry for them mob about airlie beach area they'll be needin some good saws tomoz

There's quite a few cube on there I'd say!
thansk
Nah mate legal load!. **** can break if you overload em who would be that silly :dumb:, meh about 30+ish will pull em up eventually they reckon?...
But hey in a perfect world the more weight on the drive all the better for crawling out of the bush especially when it gets a little steep..
4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg

Back