the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like tas except one thing. Park passes anything you want to see in a national park I need to pay the privealige for. Missus wants to go to wine glass bay two ways to do it. One is hugely expensive boat trip or I can drive there and pay for a pass to see our own ****ing country

I really like tas except one thing. Park passes anything you want to see in a national park I need to pay the privealige for. Missus wants to go to wine glass bay two ways to do it. One is hugely expensive boat trip or I can drive there and pay for a pass to see our own ****ing country
yip it bloody bull **** we just buy a 2 year one its cheeper to get a 1 year then a heap of dam day ones.

I got told off by the ranger at Bruny because I went to the light house with out paying. $24 to drive 2k down a track and take some pictures of a light house? No thanks I said I didn't see the sign he said so you didn't see the fuggin big sign I then said that's a a funny sort of sign and I drove off. Also like that you have to drive miles through the bush before coming to the signs that say you have to pay. Also not one other car there had a parks pass all gooks in hire cars

Apart from these guys being talented, I'm digging their SOH. Love the dude wearing the dead animal on his head and how he finds various ways of getting to the live gigs and just joins right in without any fuss.

funny intro to their cover of foo fighters here. Love how these guys don't take themselves too seriously.

I got told off by the ranger at Bruny because I went to the light house with out paying. $24 to drive 2k down a track and take some pictures of a light house? No thanks I said I didn't see the sign he said so you didn't see the fuggin big sign I then said that's a a funny sort of sign and I drove off. Also like that you have to drive miles through the bush before coming to the signs that say you have to pay. Also not one other car there had a parks pass all gooks in hire cars
yip just bull ****

Bike museum today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    998.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 3
More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    911.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    964.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 3
at least redbull run stuff like this no one else would

And needs country shire thats not risk adverse,,, climber injury's that i know of from weekend, busted ankle lower leg 2 popped shoulders some massive muscle body slam corking.. the tree was 100 foot high 70 foot spread the top mob got to 5 or more bells targets in 1.30 seconds basically drop swing run a limb walk

22384169_2059384560961532_916793509199760262_o.jpg

all on the banks of the murrumbidgee river

thumbnail_WP_20171014_005.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pg/arboricultureaustralia/videos/?ref=page_internal

Latest posts

Back