the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bugger we have the same down here

well the rains not been too bad i even got to gun range today to shoot 600y shame i shot **** but got some trigger time.

Christmas gift idea let see what you mob got??
i tend to find for me mates some good work rope or a can of start ya basted or pak of saw files hits the spot and for the billy lids just cash but for the dear wife,,,, well this one has me stuffed and in a mild panic a few days out so gimmi some hints please oh soap on rope, ti towels and black mambo already done that need fresh ideas :)

well the rains not been too bad i even got to gun range today to shoot 600y shame i shot **** but got some trigger time.

i tend to find for me mates some good work rope or a can of start ya basted or pak of saw files hits the spot and for the billy lids just cash but for the dear wife,,,, well this one has me stuffed and in a mild panic a few days out so gimmi some hints please oh soap on rope, ti towels and black mambo already done that need fresh ideas :)
fishing trip

This 1/8 scale rc stuff is more addictive than chainsaws ever were, get the Mrs one for Xmas I Recon and I'll get a Santa suit with zipped crutch for her second pressy

If your after a book idea, does she sew ?
If so, I highly reccomend my wifes new book she has just released, only took her 10 years to complete.

http://lizhaywood.com.au/home/the-dressmakers-companion/
hope you dont mind the suggestion.
Just one very proud Husband here.

It would be ok for a learner sewer, but there are plenty of good basic sewing books like the readers digest sewing book, especially the pre 80s print.

This is more aimed at people who have moved past the basics, but if your a beginner, you wont be a beginner for ever, and it wont be long till your wanting more.
430 pages, over 3000 hand drawn illustrations, its got her 20 odd years of industry experience in one book, she wanted to make something comprehensive and generous, and I think she has done this and more.

cheers
T

Edited to add, I think this would make and Excellent present :)

This 1/8 scale rc stuff is more addictive than chainsaws ever were, get the Mrs one for Xmas I Recon and I'll get a Santa suit with zipped crutch for her second pressy
I have a couple of 1/10 rc rock crawlers I take out with the cook good for a laugh and gets us out of the house doing other **** then shooting or cutting ****ing wood

after 35 years of droppin trees i finally got to do tree tree felling training today,, wasn't much i din't know tho good to confirm much i what i had figured n guessed and after much debate the trainer and class consensus says 1st do the lower face cut & then 2nd is the 45° cut down to met... This allows to git your drop aim point lined up in saw gun lines ,,,, well duh i knew that it must be dear husky users that do it upside down & backward :)

FPIFGM3212 - Fall trees manually (intermediate)
https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/FPIFGM3212#

A person who demonstrates competency in this unit must be able to provide evidence that they can assess, plan and safely and efficiently operate chainsaw equipment to manually fell trees at the intermediate level in a forest environment

I have a couple of 1/10 rc rock crawlers I take out with the cook good for a laugh and gets us out of the house doing other **** then shooting or cutting ****ing wood

I just bought another 1/8 scale brushless buggy lol. I'm rearranging the whole driveway with the kitties and making chooks lay eggs full flyt

IMAG0702.jpg

came home to this **** today whent through the fence big vet bill coming my way
View attachment 616691
Get the highest UMF manuka honey you can and make a poultice, changing it regularly. Friends had a horse wound like that and after stitches it came right really quickly with manuka honey. It is insanely good for flesh wounds. Have used it myself and been very impressed. It works. No BS.

Get the highest UMF manuka honey you can and make a poultice, changing it regularly. Friends had a horse wound like that and after stitches it came right really quickly with manuka honey. It is insanely good for flesh wounds. Have used it myself and been very impressed. It works. No BS.

we will be doing that and yip it dose work dam well.

Latest posts

Back