the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of holidays, where are Chippy's travel snaps? Keen to see where you have been or will be next.

Woulda thought M2 was on some sort of no-ship list by now. :)

I'm about to go on holidays as of Sunday **** the oleo Mac I just want the husky would you be keen on grabbing it and ile hook you up with the coin for the Saw plus post and your time? Plenty of blokes on here know I'm good for it and don't **** around . Ile be down there later next week but I'm pretty sure I won't get it on to the cruise ship.

OK can do I got a good chap from Hughes Canberra down for air show so might send it back with him if suits you so once i got it in me hands today will sort details huh i dint even realize it was a early husky

I'm about to go on holidays as of Sunday **** the oleo Mac I just want the husky would you be keen on grabbing it and ile hook you up with the coin for the Saw plus post and your time? Plenty of blokes on here know I'm good for it and don't **** around . Ile be down there later next week but I'm pretty sure I won't get it on to the cruise ship.

amazin that $50 buck husky had a bit of fuel in tank i set it up gave it a pull it kicked and then idled,,, got ya self a running saw on way lad via me sisters BF ute so when sorted send me a PM i pass on ya ph number you 2 can sort the $ & exchange up there

ffs new phone nokia 3 its a bit sophisticated for me and like a new GF all the buttons similar but not the same and why the fudge do they make em out of frictionless plastic is like picking up a ice cube,, i got a pretty wallet cover on the way

i got a new phone this week as well. and it ***** me about how slippery it is as well i also have a armerd case on its way.

amazin that $50 buck husky had a bit of fuel in tank i set it up gave it a pull it kicked and then idled,,, got ya self a running saw on way lad via me sisters BF ute so when sorted send me a PM i pass on ya ph number you 2 can sort the $ & exchange up there

Bloody legend mate much appreciated

Latest posts

Back