the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G'day lads!
How ya all doing? Been a crazy last year for me but things r good my end now and don't run chity chainsaws for a living anymore and the pay is better who would have guessed lol...
Life is good :drinking:
Got me KX running sweet just and about got me RM250 done, long live the mighty two strokes!.
Have a good one lads..Screenshot_2018-03-16-10-05-21.png

G'day lads!
How ya all doing? Been a crazy last year for me but things r good my end now and don't run chity chainsaws for a living anymore and the pay is better who would have guessed lol...
Life is good :drinking:
Got me KX running sweet just and about got me RM250 done, long live the mighty two strokes!.
Have a good one lads..View attachment 639960

What work are you doing these day? Don't say hobby farmer those kitties make no money

I haven't looked at a saw for yonks, only got 7 now after having a hoard of 50odd ,c-unts of dirty things, just like a hammer throw them in the shed only use if really need to, and only if the tractor can't push the c-unt out of my way on a track ,otherwise I hardly give a **** about swinging a saw or spanner

I haven't looked at a saw for yonks, only got 7 now after having a hoard of 50odd ,c-unts of dirty things, just like a hammer throw them in the shed only use if really need to, and only if the tractor can't push the c-unt out of my way on a track ,otherwise I hardly give a **** about swinging a saw or spanner

What about your mate chippy does he even own a saw these days?

Used cars boss buys cars at the dealer auctions I fix what needs doing and detail them,best job ever had never driven so many different cars before.

A change is good I have thought about a break from automotive to more arborist sort of stuff done plenty of ground work for a climber mate and really enjoy as I expected I would but no money in it unless we went out on our own venture and his recently ****ed his foot so ile stick with what I'm doing a bit longer

Ye
A change is good I have thought about a break from automotive to more arborist sort of stuff done plenty of ground work for a climber mate and really enjoy as I expected I would but no money in it unless we went out on our own venture and his recently ****ed his foot so ile stick with what I'm doing a bit longer
Yeah its been a good change from the gut busting chite I used to do,boss owns planes also so learning about that and is good I work in plane hangers out of the sun and rain thats a 1st me..
I still own a few saws for firewood I enjoy running a saw for that I wont ever hang off one all day for work again dont miss that side of it at all 1st time ever I get home from work and am not rooted.

Yeah mate it's the port for the steel works only one left in the country I think

from port kembla they send south a train carrying steel coil to Hasting Victoria about 4 -5 times a week to have it painted and set for making home and shed roofs... I got toot & wave from the loco driver today while dragging wind storm tree limbs off the track side,, its been a bit busy

you'd be flat chat changing nappies and helping around the house with your new billy lid eh widow & bless hopin the change of life suiting you too

you'd be flat chat changing nappies and helping around the house with your new billy lid eh widow & bless hopin the change of life suiting you too

It's not to bad mate, I'm used to maggot infested roo carcass rotting in the heat in piles, the green/brown frogs in the nappies is a walk in the park, grab a beer grab a baby bottle , only one wake up at night and all good, out shooting 4hrs a day still

Back