the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 645006

Smack bang in the guts of death adder territory, putting in a few firetrail/snig tracks, not another way out for 2km back out the way I pushed in

Hah, your not related to Len Beadel in any way are you with all that bush bashing :) lovely place to be, apart from some of the wildlife.

No relation just a bush wacker that rides his 70yr old two wheel drive tractors vertical up trees and across slopes
Lovely place to visit, and to make tracks in too by the looks, tho I find if I am mowing and get too close to the creek on my tractor, I dont need a seatbelt to hold onto the seat the pucker factor kicks in when it starts to lean over a bit too far :).
Couldnt think of a better thing than stopping the tractor where you took the picture, and just relaxing enjoying the silence and solitude that it would offer, and watching the place come back to life as the animals started to come back out, apart from the adders.

T

Thats a great set up, makes my 35 look like a toy, my iron of choice is 303-22 :).
Have enjoyed many hrs just being quiet and still, amazing how close the critters can come up to you, or even land on you, now fox's, rabbits, and those other strange creatures, well lets say they dont get the option to put their heads up twice.
T

Stihl Product Recall 02/03/17

MS 461 and MS 461-R Chainsaws and GS 461 Concrete Cutter

Serial numbers in the range 173092800 to 181199952 inclusive.
What are the defects?
The fuel suction hose between the fuel tank and the carburetor had, in some units within the affected serial number range, become pinched during assembly at the factory.

What are the hazards?
If the defect is present a small hole may form in the fuel suction hose, allowing fuel to leak out.

huh my blokes are telling me that their 461 is becoming a ***** to start?? they reckon it seem to jams piston at TDC with decom on or off and hurts their hand or arm yankin the cord. I used a few time last week but not suffered yet and sure their not just jerking me around or soft cock pullers completely unsure what it is ATM I be using it tomoz will see if can re-enact

My 461 is running great, no issues, yet anyway. Use it about once a fortnight now though. 029 super still my Go to saw and still running great

The good ol days ,when you could shut the door behind you and let the cvnt ring out, or just leave the cvnt of the hook, you'd rather walk 10km threw the paddocks to your mates while shooting all the birds as you go with your Kmart bb gun

images (2).jpeg

Back