the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you would never dream of putting a tight fitting pipe around the outside of it...

yes others have made the same observation.. Im just hopin it calms the kick without blowin the guys on the mound beside me hats off & allows me to watch clearer the down range steel impacts. My fear is it will disintegrate or completely stuff my load tuned POI.. i suppose will see next few weeks.

Just add more weight to stock by adding lead into butt, forend etc , use heavy steel rings, rails, heavy scope, the more weight the more recoil gets absorbed, a heavy platform is optimum for long range presision work

It will change poi for sure by changing the harmonics should work ok as a brake

yeah know that my last attempt was just a flash suppressor and it stuffed my POI and did bugger all for the kick... im looking at this cuz my clubs not so keen on muzzle brakes and im hoping it sits some place in the ok zone with the RO boss man ..

Ta widow but my Ruger precision heavy enuff atm with all the crap i plonked on it.. i bought a Caldwell fire control rest off club chap last week and its should help me scores.

shopping.jpg

saw this & had to buy as so curious if will work at all,, it more likely end up in the big box "what was i thinking!!"

MUZZLE BRAKE COMPENSATOR .308 Calibres threaded in 5/8x24

• 9 large baffles, each featuring 2 vertical ports, redirect a massive volume of gas away from the bore axis. This not only provides maximum recoil reduction but also reduces the torsional recoil force associated with heavy bullets and fast twist rates.
  • Closed bottom greatly diminishes dust signature.
  • This not only provides maximum recoil reduction but also reduces the torsional recoil force associated with heavy bullets and fast twist rates.
  • Machined from high strength Aluminium.
  • 5/8-24 TPI thread featuring High pitch diameter tolerance class 3B threads machined in the same operation as the bore ensures a perfect concentricity, this combined with a progressively decreasing baffle thickness and maximized venting area significantly reduce bullet flight disturbance resulting in less yaw, higher BC, and improved accuracy.
  • Computer CAE optimized for maximum strength to weight ratio and impact survivability
  • Black
  • Length - 165mm
  • Super lightweight.
  • Fits all .308 calibres threaded in 5/8x24
View attachment 651001
its the guts of a new hiteck suppressor with out the cover that sildes over top. you may get a knock on the door :hi:

id say you would be fine as long as you dont have a threded cover.

roger that,, Im somewhat troubled by this and thinking twice,, im all legit but no one wants any DFO focus.. My club might also say uh ah as RO boss hate brakes and this is why i saw this gizzmo as in between answer and i cant use any form of brake on competition days.. Ill prolly just use it at little river on gongs and rarely go there as of late..

ill take for of the new chainsaw manual microwave oven :rock: dam id be a hit out cutting up fire wood no one would keep up id be that hot and zapping lightning farst.

Latest posts

Back