the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different topic for a sec, Any Aussie dealers that can check these 3 serial numbers for me please? One of the yanks tried and they all came back invalid.
For the hell of it I ran the numbers and yeah all I got was this what is it??
images (13).jpg

Been up middle of NSW hanging billy lids of ropes at the Red bull climb competition. Wellington is south of Dubbo a bit of sad town with rows of closed shops dry paddocks & farmers with empty pockets. I was last here as a 13-14yold the family Vdub combi van blew its motor as we was on way to Byron Bay so got stuck in caravan park out of town, the caravan parks still there.. I got beat up at town pool by locals, the pool its still there.. I could not find the mechanic work shop but it think is was Duttons? these dear chaps taught me to swear & shoehorned a new motor in on chrisssy eve and we headed off to surf Byron point & the summer away with the hippys ah bless.

thumbnail_IMG_20180922_145303.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20180922_150225.jpg

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...-event/video/df7c34245f9305ec851d9980ec9c2e70

I'm sitting in a park wellington NSW after hauling kids up trees all day been fun but knackered now the red bull climb going well only one climber injured today which is better than last time but the big swing and jumps
How are the Wellington natives treating you

How are the Wellington natives treating you

they wos great the mayor voice is strangely like micky mouse :) tho i dint see many of the original natives about just a few on walkabout came to climb and yak.. I determined that the mechanic Duttons who fix us in 1975 shed is now part the local husky dealer we had a party in his shop about 100 tree huggers bbq and beer

I dint know the bridge over Macqurrie river was wrecked by truck crash in 1989

https://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/...e-street-bridge-collapse-anniversary/#slide=2

thumbnail_IMG_20180921_064751.jpg

I want shooting out there years ago lots of abos around then. Bloke I work with is from there and says its chock full of ice heads and **** kitties that moved there to be closer to there brothers in the gaol

I want shooting out there years ago lots of abos around then. Bloke I work with is from there and says its chock full of ice heads and **** kitties that moved there to be closer to there brothers in the gaol

i suspected a bit of ice about but happy to say i dint come over any evidence. I did see 3 big dead pigs in a ute tray shot outta town. Theres friggin big bonnet busten kangas every where you be game to drive any road after dusk..

the other nite i had to fuel up dear wife's car, no biggy but i wanted to be rid of my pile of loose change and counted out $50 bucks of coins & this took about 10 minutes.. So I go down to petrol station fill her up and the counter guy says congratulations bloke your the 1st to buy after the price jumped 20% 5 minute ago..

the other nite i had to fuel up dear wife's car, no biggy but i wanted to be rid of my pile of loose change and counted out $50 bucks of coins & this took about 10 minutes.. So I go down to petrol station fill her up and the counter guy says congratulations bloke your the 1st to buy after the price jumped 20% 5 minute ago..

its bull **** how high thay jump down here

Was $1.49 for your standard truck diesel, so $1.42 to $1.45 with discount. That was a week ago. No idea what'll be this week in Gippsland VIC.

Back