the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so im 60 clicks from home havin a beer after days sailing and son txts saying could i collect a ebay guitar amp for him.. ok sure where is it?? 310 Beach road,,, I look up at the wall where im sitting its 298 Beach road flippy easy snap! $95 bucks he's got a sweet little Ibanez amp with a nice fat sound..

wtf do i do with these bits off stick,, Pine twisted off at lower trunk no can cut as warped splintered and 35+ inch though the rest is 25 +inches of bar pinching ****... I know yard loader and just push it aside leave it as landscape logs bit of mulch tidy some plants garden bed critter home

thumbnail_IMG_20181211_162214.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20181211_162230.jpg

at a few stages it almost over whelmed the loader as wanted to twist off roll or buck and weight 5 times the bucket capacity so i just kept it low and slow.. made a 1.5t bucket 8 ton tare yard loader feel small and light weight

thumbnail_IMG_20181212_102059.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20181212_102130.jpg

wtf do i do with these bits off stick,, Pine twisted off at lower trunk no can cut as warped splintered and 35+ inch though the rest is 25 +inches of bar pinching ****... I know yard loader and just push it aside leave it as landscape logs bit of mulch tidy some plants garden bed critter home

View attachment 689754 View attachment 689755

at a few stages it almost over whelmed the loader as wanted to twist off roll or buck and weight 5 times the bucket capacity so i just kept it low and slow.. made a 1.5t bucket 8 ton tare yard loader feel small and light weight

View attachment 689756 View attachment 689757

id dock it up for fire wood

Back