the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news, we had the book launch of my wifes second book, Zero Waste Sewing, and that included a fashion parade.

Really proud of the hard work she has done, and the night went well, sadly, numbers were down due to the current conditions, but it was a fun group and went well.

Its right in the middle, no idea of its cause.
Had read about so many outer strands were ok, but real life and experience is better than theory, thus asking the question.

shame if this is life line then your confidence fades and then so does your up tree mojo once your loose that aloft you tend to loose flow and feel thinking twice or more about what ifs and this is bad

tie a knot in it work either side :)

that was interesting .22 rifle competition 25 yards 50y 100y 200 yards.. i never before tried to aim and fire my Ruger 77/22 over 50 yards .. And cuz i was pulling targets for hour half ggrr i dint get to sight in or test anyhoo still was fun day lobbing in shots. I now know clearly sub sonic lapua target ammo is better than the winny power points i started with sure it drops a bit more but consistent trajectory..

thumbnail_IMG_20200321_132122.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20200321_104653.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20200321_120344.jpg

today i did cross city drive Mornington to Daylesford+ typically this trip is a grueling 3 plus hour stop start on arterial & fwys chore... today i would estimate 30 to 50 % less traffic and generally no traffic snarls..

It was dead in town and the best fish and chip shop i was the only one in there. They are normally flat out all the fryers going.

dear wife whats that smell like rotten eggs ?? hmm looking for obvious uh oh!! 2 truck batterys on my diy wind pv solar system were cooking off.. I could feel the heat from one warmth from the other,,, pulled the fuses rigged a add hoc blast screen hoped they not blow while waiting for cool down.. Its been good steady to strong winds plus sunny past few days I think not sure the system over loaded need to rig a waste over load circuit or leave the inverter on the soak sink up power.. The box system is in garage has a flue vent pipe just in case of this situation & the gas was wafting up out and down other side of house..

Dam gun clubs closed sailing been canned by the commodore and fishing is well just a nice time but no fish....shouldn't complain far too many been kicked in the guts by this bug

lucky you can pull a trigger, i had plans go to mates 40 acres stalk pop a bunny. i been flat out with yard chores and a few cash tree jobs.

oh i got dear swmbo 60th birthday 3 weeks any hints ideas on that perfect gift be grateful as currently i got squat & starting mild panic

lucky you can pull a trigger, i had plans go to mates 40 acres stalk pop a bunny. i been flat out with yard chores and a few cash tree jobs.

oh i got dear swmbo 60th birthday 3 weeks any hints ideas on that perfect gift be grateful as currently i got squat & starting mild panic

Very lucky just got back in the roos have learnt to stay on the next door it is only the ones who have not seen there mates hit the deck that come over from the farm next door those unlucky buggers where 3 in all tonight and 3 never made it back.

As for gifts man i struggle with that kinda thing lucky for me now days we kinda just buy our own gifts :drinkingcoffee:.

G'day, I've put a 7901 top end onto my saw, started up earlier all fine, I had never checked before, is it normal for the roller tip to warm up free reving ? Doesn't look like it has a grease port.

G'day, I've put a 7901 top end onto my saw, started up earlier all fine, I had never checked before, is it normal for the roller tip to warm up free reving ? Doesn't look like it has a grease port.

not sure what your 7901 is but suspect a husky or variant but the bar roller tip prolly should not be warm when free reeving check the spindle for spin & wear and not all bars have grease hole these days so just dunk it in a pot of grease see how it goes till it give up then buy a new bar..

ah and giday welcome from the mob here

Latest posts

Back