the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little climb today & a tricky dead gum that location condition required an imaginative approach ( picture me up a ladder with a pole saw cutting dead wood above my head ) ,, I was kept up all nite by dear dying dog so knackered now..

Gun club is still closed,, another one nearby is open but its limited numbers by booking only

-4478978549389215436.jpg

a little climb today & a tricky dead gum that location condition required an imaginative approach ( picture me up a ladder with a pole saw cutting dead wood above my head ) ,, I was kept up all nite by dear dying dog so knackered now..

Gun club is still closed,, another one nearby is open but its limited numbers by booking only

View attachment 829765

MSA 200 C up a tree?

that new car smell

its been about 8 plus months in the making while we looked at pretty much all models from Merc to Nissan but the 1.6T AWD Kona kept coming up top list for our needs after looking testing and comparing many.. This should take us most places transport granny shopping and dear swmbo said after giving it a squirt,,, jeepers its a funken weapon

100849353_3021139437953620_2395985190116655104_n.png

that new car smell

its been about 8 plus months in the making while we looked at pretty much all models from Merc to Nissan but the 1.6T AWD Kona kept coming up top list for our needs after looking testing and comparing many.. This should take us most places transport granny shopping and dear swmbo said after giving it a squirt,,, jeepers its a funken weapon

View attachment 831662
Noice. Got a rellie over there who sells cars. She did about 3 or four a week, until Kung Flu hit and turned that into 3 a day. I haven't asked why but maybe you fellas know? Are people cashing in their super rather than watch the stock market gobble up all the gains they thought they had made? Something else?

On a different note, have been cleaning up the sheltered workshop this morning after one too many 'I can't find a fark'n thing in here' meltdowns. Found this. Not sure how it got here but instantly knew it musta come from Aus.
beer.jpg

Are people cashing in their super rather than watch the stock market gobble up all the gains they thought they had made? Something else?

a bit of what your say was a % driver for us as money in bank interest return worthless so may as well use it.. We had a small wind fall 3 years back and this new kaboss was one goal but took this long to find the need and then right wheels and with Covid prices came down 5 -10%

after a few hundred clicks fun run today dear wife still very pleased and has found a few gizmos and good design features that really like... im still not sure about it sure goes fast handles well comfy etc etc odd looking critter but

i think some souls may be cashing in super i dont know of any but its a likely driver of sales and share market activity

Noice. Got a rellie over there who sells cars. She did about 3 or four a week, until Kung Flu hit and turned that into 3 a day. I haven't asked why but maybe you fellas know? Are people cashing in their super rather than watch the stock market gobble up all the gains they thought they had made? Something else?

On a different note, have been cleaning up the sheltered workshop this morning after one too many 'I can't find a fark'n thing in here' meltdowns. Found this. Not sure how it got here but instantly knew it musta come from Aus.
View attachment 831879

Lots of halfwits blowing there super on dumb **** like cars and fishing boats

Back