the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a good thread on the firewood forum about testosterone. You guys should chime in.
And no doubt you’ll endure the fires.

thanks bloke yeah its been bad down here for many,, im lucky to live unaffected but many are suffering and no sign of rains to douse it out in southern states for some time yet..

81921734_3901670546525322_6226776313668042752_n.jpg

Video from Kangaroo Island fires

hope you chaps over east are out of the way of those monster fires.

im all good many are not & summers only just half over so this crap could keep going to April without decent rain..

i dont care much for seeing a prepared concrete wall color bond roof house for go aflame.. the wind blown embers are nuts im fully aware of this but its still nuts as all most impossible to seal all roof cracks and ember access..
Thankfully we got a big concrete wall roof bunker water tank if it ever was to look like going to ****.

Crazy thick smoke over Melb subs all today and yesterday will keep the populist thinking about the predicament should help keep them focused and prepared opening wallets,,, my local brigade got some $ but its never goin to be enuff

so im doing a little back yard job tree over fence into a truly classic bogan neighbors, like they were a parody performance art version of housos.. picture rough guts yard various wrecked cars dog **** stewn mullets 3 strip adidas hearts of gold people bless

The lady of the house had a car just like im considering for dear wife a hyundai kona 1.6T so asked what she thought of it??
"its a funken weapon" ah ok a good review much thanks...

ah almost forgot happy OZ day you blokes

bit of storm & my guess mini down burst rolled over though some suburbs late Friday avo

I had one branch though a ladys house roof but no tree in her yard?? i had to look 50+ yards away for the tree top it blew off

the classic storm down burst wind smashed tree canopy from above

clean up work sucked was still hot humid with rain my guess like Darwin

tornado.PNG thumbnail_IMG_20200131_190642.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20200201_073907.jpg thumbnail_IMG_20200131_200921.jpg

We had a tree bough down just across the road from us, it easily covered the entire road and into the verge each side, heard the crash, but thought it was the neighbors moving stuff, as they had been active on the weekend, then heard chainsaw, so went out and helped move the bits, we were heading out that night anyway, so I still got in trouble for running late, even tho we were going nowhere till the road was cleared :)

How did you fare with the heat, it really warmed up over your way yesterday, we got some good rain, 55mm or so, nice after it being 43 the day before.

had funny climb task last week to remove stuffed toys from tree,,, they been up there for 7 plus years looking a bit sad and so time to go

View attachment 794342 View attachment 794343
had one of your kind round to take the tops out of a few gums,

2 points,-

1- I know my limitations,
2-he did a darn good job.

now i have an entrance to our property without having to use the neighbours gate.

entrance4.jpg

had one of your kind round to take the tops out of a few gums,

2 points,-

1- I know my limitations,
2-he did a darn good job.

now i have an entrance to our property without having to use the neighbours gate.

View attachment 795621

giday chap welcome
yeah i way too old & getting less stamina I should stop climbing its now just silly 15 minutes on rope im knackered for a day or so

Back