the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giday all welcome to 2021, ok fox control i got a neighbor with big fox den and need to bomb what idea have you got
Cant get machine into area as behind a thicket of trees
So gas poison bombs, spades to cave it in, block up openings or push in a few cans of expanding foam in or what else,, ideas pls

thumbnail_IMG_20210113_195127_1.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20210113_195247_3.jpg

all good here sons moving out,, that it as parents we done it now empty nesters
I had some wins with crap like fridges stoppin but some how i fixed it well for now least new battery saw not going so good Stihl fitted new motor now going wizzz no luck fishing as of late

Oh new puppy mate for our kelpie pup we got a lab doodle shes cute as they are yin & yan playing all day & sleep in between play

welcome Nelly Bonnies little sister
thumbnail_IMG_20210113_200702.jpg

giday all welcome to 2021, ok fox control i got a neighbor with big fox den and need to bomb what idea have you got
So gas poison bombs, spades to cave it in, block up openings or push in a few cans of expanding foam in or what else,, ideas pls

View attachment 882033View attachment 882034

done

ah, just remembered you have neighbors that are close together, and cant use that.
If you can find all the outlets, car exhaust piped into the den will put them to sleep.
If they are in the den, and you block all exits (always one you dont find).
will take quite some time, but worth it.

View attachment 882033View attachment 882034

Choot em lizbeth Choot em

gee this was my day off work

645 called by staff um im coming in late so sort a crew rejig
715 called by truck driver there a tree about to fall on Fwy
715 sort fwy tree with Vic roads
915 staff call txt regards wasp nest ffs its Harlequin bugs
1015 redirect crew to sort political job fall out
1030 redirect crew to sort large fallen private tree over road with SES & cops on site.. I had bang heads find out correct address and just what gear required as there are 2 Sycamore roads within 5 clicks of each other and email saying hanging limb dont tell me much
11 am tree on car roof need sort as no one home the car was parked in tree bush land beside home bad luck no insurance
1130 sort meeting to be zoom GTG for next week while im hooray on holiday
2 00 Sort further political fall out tree planting
245 Call customer crew had backed chipper into fence busted gate
230 Send crew to check another claim regards wasp,, it was a dragon fly ffs
3 to 4 pm sort kill off 38 stupid jobs that have been sent to me this take an hour as slow dumb software
4 pm reallocate 5 jobs over to correct dept
420 follow up call to contractors to sort customer query's

,,,ah 435 called by customer for job from 2015 wants me to site visit listen to her complaint as the tree has regrown

If you can find all the outlets, car exhaust piped into the den will put them to sleep.

yeah that was on my list as most humane method i used it before on other hurt beyond critters they dont even struggle & peacefully go but dens got a half dozen holes and thin roof with gaps so may just dig it over open up the thick hiding scrub to deter reuse

Had this chap eating our apple trees, had to chase him away with the ute as he challenged me when I went to get him to move away by walking up to him so we could water our plants by bucket.

Cant have a boy roo behave like that with my children and wife out and about.
Think he has a sore leg / hip, probably bumped by a car, as he hobbles about, and struggles to lay down, did give him some water to drink, but when he got aggro and challenged when I was trying to water plants, it was time to put pressure on him with the ute, as my presence wasnt enough to move him on. grrr.

would prefer to deal with foxes, much easier, one pill and plop. but prefer to keep the roos about here, even if they eat the trees, its so damn dry.

kangaroo2.jpgkangaroo3.jpg

Sorry to hear that illness has held you back from having that old girl under cover. She looks mighty fine, I’m a falcon tragic and love to see them still around and not full of rust.

Shame about the reverse cowl, it takes away from the classic look but that’s just my taste. I love the colour [emoji1305]

get to the daughters as a resto project, be koolie great to have them on tools mech repair polish and sort it back to concours for you and only gotta think of the $return

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1966-ford-falcon-deluxe-xp-auto/SSE-AD-6897902/?Cr=0

Yep, thats the plan, have done much bigger restos in the past, only needs sills, some floor pans, and a few normal rust areas, about a weeks worth of messing about, then its ready for prime and paint again. Both Daughters are keen to get into the restoration.

Oh, had the opportunity years ago to get 2 stripped 2 door projects for under 1k for both, had nowhere to put them at the time, and they were original.
if only eh.

Latest posts

Back