the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got the little 4 ton excavator bogged in bottom of new dam base.. I looked and thought uh oh thats in deep might not be coming out today... put the snatch stropp on bobby cat and out she came i was amazed and relived

project day 4 id say 2 hours of trim batter work and then hand tool landscape

Hi all, I’m looking for some advice. I’ve been considering buying a new Ms500i from a local dealer but I’m not sure if they’re doing their best to offer me a good price. I’ve been offered a new 500i with a 20” bar & chain with 1 spare chain for $1950. I’ve seen the 25” setup advertised for $2250. I’d appreciate your thoughts [emoji1303]
Are the bars being offered the ES Light bars ?
they are **** loads $ than the standard bars

Brought down a small tree up at neighbors today, just rigged all the bits down as it was over a shed and tank, used snap cuts on the stems after the brushy stuff was rigged down.
used the 150, loved it great little light easy to handle saw for the small stuff, but moved up to the 201t later, then sorted the stick with the 261.

jrt9.jpg

just great the bugs got out again and taken a hold so Victoria into lockdown 4... its pretty easy this time adapting and as it winter the mask an't so bad. I got heaps or chores and works not a issue for me plus traffic is much easier.
I got reloading to do & the paddock archery is back on set up a 70 metre range and plonked them in

thumbnail_IMG_20210529_143100_3.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20210528_203630_4.jpg

Pow Melb Vic got smashed by wind storm last nite crews out from 11pm to dawn on saws all day just working one job after another crazy day,, yet was blessed as the chaos went strangely to plan and i was where needed when needed with good gear to solve..

191109287_10158131607487541_3422972531165436305_n.png

Been thinking of you all over in vic with both lockdown, and the storm that went thru.
We only had mild winds compared to what you got hit with, but had a few 5 deg days tho.
Should be out cutting firewood for a few years time, but can only do so much in one day.
Hope your able to clear the backlog of work, and it all goes safely and to plan.

thanks bloke all is good here considering we got plague lock down gas mask & berserk wind storms... Us Victorians are tuff mob or too stupid to know better either or a bit of both even dear 98 yold MIL granny is beating the odds..

360 is job count so far & i out tomoz to try and get them triage in a priority needs que

thumbnail_IMG_20210610_215034.jpg199784150_3612956185470626_3188392695179099134_n.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20210610_160638_1 (1).jpgthumbnail_IMG_20210611_131645.jpg

And the flooding too, been pretty brutal to you lot over there.
How has the dam re model fared with the rain, I would assume its full and functional now.

Keep at it mate, hope you dont get hit with another round in a weeks time.

thanks bloke all is good here considering we got plague lock down gas mask & berserk wind storms... Us Victorians are tuff mob or too stupid to know better either or a bit of both even dear 98 yold MIL granny is beating the odds..

360 is job count so far & i out tomoz to try and get them triage in a priority needs que

View attachment 911706View attachment 911707View attachment 911708View attachment 911709
F@$k.... what a mess ...Hope it's all going well . No wind storms here just snow on top and cold. Thoughts are with you fellas.

And the flooding too, been pretty brutal to you lot over there.
How has the dam re model fared with the rain, I would assume its full and functional now.

Keep at it mate, hope you dont get hit with another round in a weeks time.

oh yeah the flooding too,, my dams full & the rebuild seems to have solved leak and surface water bogging me paddock but has revealed other neighbor issues that will need remedy no biggy can be sorted easy once a change of ownership settled.

I just off phone emg chaps a home owner freaking out about a few small 30 foot trees trees,,, ugh well go stay in motel its dark raining what could i possible tell tonite i look in the morning

Back