• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

The Beg For Literature Thread

Mac&Homelite

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hello all! I am trying to emulate some of the other well known threads in where a person asks for literature about a saw mode, and someone posts material l that would go beyond the normal IPL, service & owners manual. I'm thinking of things like period pictures put out by the company, ads, pamphlets, ect. Basically all the non-necessary literature that is fun to hang up on the wall for show about a certain saw model!
I know there are quite a few small existing threads already, but they usually don't cover some of the older or more obscure models, and many that are around were active before the site-wide photo loss. There are quite a few people on here who have those old ads, flyers, ect., and I am hoping to create a more reliable way for people to gain access to other literature about a particular saw beyond the IPL, service, and owner's manual without starting a new thread. I know I have had a difficult time in the past trying to find period literature on saws, so I hope we all can make this a productive thread for all!
Thank you!!!