Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I have an echo cs-330T I have been all over trying to find a manual for. My problem is that there is a nipple on the bottom of the carb with no hose attached to it, honestly can't figure out where it would go to.

Thanks,
sdeery

Hello,
I have an echo cs-330T I have been all over trying to find a manual for. My problem is that there is a nipple on the bottom of the carb with no hose attached to it, honestly can't figure out where it would go to.

Thanks,
sdeery
Check your inbox

I hate to sound stupid but can anyone with Med1aC@t tell me how to generate a PDF IPL for a given product? Right now I am looking at the 4180 series and there is no PDF IPL listed as it was with older machines. I am pretty sure that this can be done as I have seen PDF IPLs that look like they were generated directly by Med1aC@t.

Thanks,
Steve

Just hit the print button in mediacat and print it directly to a pdf file. It is possible that you need a small program that gives you a virtual pdf printer. I know pdf creator (availible as freeware on the net), using this it is possible without problems.

Yes, I thought about this using PDFredirect. However, this would require opening and printing each individual page to a separate PDF file and then combining all of the individual page PDFs into a single multi-page PDF. I figured that there HAD to be an easier way than this!

Thanks,
Steve

Back