Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I have a Stihl 010 AV and I need the av buffers for it. I want to replace the buffers and give it to my brother he has always wanted a small saw.
I cannot find an IPL for the saw and I am hoping someone here can help me. I want to repair the AV buffers then give it to my older brother, he has always wanted a small saw. This one runs good but needs new buffers. I have no idea if you can even get them anymore it may be as old as 1978 but I am not certain of the actual year.
If you know where I can see an IPL I would appreciate it.
I have found one on google but it had prices are in Pounds Sterling not US Dollars. Also I think I saw a mistake on one of the parts listed, there was a buffer bracket thing and the reference number when looked up said it was a screw so I don't trust that one.

Hi all,
I have a Stihl 010 AV and I need the av buffers for it. I want to replace the buffers and give it to my brother he has always wanted a small saw.
I cannot find an IPL for the saw and I am hoping someone here can help me. I want to repair the AV buffers then give it to my older brother, he has always wanted a small saw. This one runs good but needs new buffers. I have no idea if you can even get them anymore it may be as old as 1978 but I am not certain of the actual year.
If you know where I can see an IPL I would appreciate it.
I have found one on google but it had prices are in Pounds Sterling not US Dollars. Also I think I saw a mistake on one of the parts listed, there was a buffer bracket thing and the reference number when looked up said it was a screw so I don't trust that one.
Check your Inbox.

084 workshop manual please, my latest treasure is in worse shape than usual, is covered in bar oil and needs new seals all round. Help me put it back together right. Also looking for the lengths on the aux oiler cable part #1124 640 9900 so I can try to make a cable up. Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

084 workshop manual please, my latest treasure is in worse shape than usual, is covered in bar oil and needs new seals all round. Help me put it back together right. Also looking for the lengths on the aux oiler cable part #1124 640 9900 so I can try to make a cable up. Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check your Inbox.

Latest posts

Back