Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please help with the Husqvarna 550XP IPL and Shop Manual
Thank you in advance

Hello
is someone have the manual parts of the ms 661c ?

Thanks a lot and work safe :hi:

Hello
is someone have the manual parts of the ms 661c ?

Thanks a lot and work safe :hi:

Hello to all from the Great White North... just joined today! Not much of an internet user so my apologies in advance if I am communicating improperly. My search this day is for a shop manual for a 1978 Pioneer 1074, purchased 2 yrs ago at a garage sale, started, chain kept spinning, put it away to fix, and, well, it's two years later. Really curious about the 16:1 gas/oil mix as found on a spec sheet for this model if this is still accurate with the advance in lubricants. Previous owner had written with a marker on the saw .325 and .058.

Cheers to all....

Hello to all from the Great White North... just joined today! Not much of an internet user so my apologies in advance if I am communicating improperly. My search this day is for a shop manual for a 1978 Pioneer 1074, purchased 2 yrs ago at a garage sale, started, chain kept spinning, put it away to fix, and, well, it's two years later. Really curious about the 16:1 gas/oil mix as found on a spec sheet for this model if this is still accurate with the advance in lubricants. Previous owner had written with a marker on the saw .325 and .058.

Cheers to all....
Check your inbox

Back