• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

goggles_on

goggles_on

Check your inbox for the FS 490c ipl and service manual. Also an Echo 360 service data bulletin. No Echo service manual for the 360.
Brilliant thanks for those - been abusing the 490C trying to whack saplings with a mulching blade - hoping it's not the expensive pinion set - at least with your help I'll now be able to open it up to look, cheers!

TXcowboy

TXcowboy

ArboristSite Operative
MALL Model 11 manual or diagrams.

I picked up a Mall Model 11 this weekend. Saw is in good condition but has been partially disassembled. It appears to all be there but I am not sure and not sure exactly how it all goes back together.
Engine is complete and spins by hand ok. Starter assembly and gear case have been taken part and are in pieces.