Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, thanks so much for sending the latest MS-362CM IPL - but I think both of the attachments in the message were IPLs. Would you happen to have the latest service manual for this saw too?

Thanks again for your help,

Dan
They were both ipls. Check your inbox for the service manual.

Can I get an IPL for an 026, 044, 036, and ms360.

Thank you, you guys always rock!

I am looking for a service manual for a Stihl 056 Magnum II. I have a 056 service manual, but it does not show anything on the Magnum. Thank you!

I am looking for a service manual for a Stihl 056 Magnum II. I have a 056 service manual, but it does not show anything on the Magnum. Thank you!
I'm not sure there is a separate manual for the Magnum. If there is and you find it, please share. All I've ever seen is the shop manual covering the 045 & 056.

I'm not sure there is a separate manual for the Magnum. If there is and you find it, please share. All I've ever seen is the shop manual covering the 045 & 056.
Ok. Is there a manual out there that covers the SEM ignition system used on the 056 Mags?

Ok. Is there a manual out there that covers the SEM ignition system used on the 056 Mags?
If there is a SEM manual, I don't have that, either. Over the years there have been many threads here about that module. Try this Google search:
site:arboristsite.com 056 sem ignition

Haven't seen or heard of a service manual dedicated to the 056 magnum. But the tech notes page 37 has a section on the SEM ignition.

Attachments

• 056 Tech Notes.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back