Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a list of my downloadable manuals. I am continually adding more as I get time to scan them in, or per request. They're free, and usually a lot better quality than from odref.com.
Click here

Does anyone have an 056 AV Manual & IPL for the early to Mid 1980's?? This would be a pleasant surprise for my Dad. I love that saw!!:chainsawguy: It cuts trees, like a great white shark goes thru seals. Please PM me and I will provide you my e-mail address (internet access is filtered here at my office):monkey: THANKS!

Thank you again Mr. Dibbs for the manual and IPL you sent me!!:yourock:

Most Husky IPLs back to 1972 are availiable here - and the newer user manuals.

Several Workshop manuals are here.

But by now this thread is getting like a new version of the sticky "reference links" thread...........

Last edited:
PM me your email

I do but it isn't in English PM if you want it.

my acrobat may be able to translate it if it is composed of good quality images. acrobat does a text recognization procedure and it works ok, id be willing to try if you send it to me....

Stihl Copyrighted info.
I posted this in another thread but it applies here.
Those posting links to Stihl Copyrighted info and especially those that have uploaded IPL's to Arboristsite Forum should consider removing those links and only providing them in PM form when requested.

--------------------------------

Arg!!! It is gone!!!! Does anyone remember where you go to on the stihl site?

Stihl does not provide IPL's and Workshop manuals to the general public.
Dealers Only. Top Secret. (people were taking that info and selling it on Ebay)
They even had their lawyers shut down a members website and a link on the Web Archive site of that members site that provided IPL's and Workshop Manuals.

The only info Stihl provides to you is the Owners Manual

http://stihlusa.com/information/info_product2.html

So it would probably be best to have a member request what he needs in this thread and have someone PM him on how to get it. The advertised location of Copyrighted info might put you in contact with Stihls lawyers. And those links being provided in this forum might get AS in some hot water.

Edit-thought I was in the beg for manuals thread

Last edited:
Could use a shop manual for a 028 stihl saw.Thanks,Mark

Last edited:
I am currently rebuilding a couple of Stihl 044`s and the MS440 IPL are not exactly the same part numbers. Any one have an IPL for the 044, especially for the 12 mm piston pin models, (late model). I need the piston and cylinder combo number the most. Thanks in advance. Pioneerguy600

Latest posts

Back