Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Service manuals for Shindaiwa 488 & 577

If anyone could help with manuals for the Shindaiwa 488 and/or 577...that would be awesome:)

No, I haven't found an IPL for the 025. Would have thought there'd be one in the service manual, but I guess that's not the Stihl way.

No, they are always separate documents.

PM me and I'll sort it out for you.

Dan

Whether you require an Operators Manual, Workshop Manual or Illustrated Parts List this is the place for you!

Please list the Manuals you require but no other questions or off topic crap.

Obviously the arboristsite.com Forum does not condone breaking Copyright Laws, but it is up to the individuals involved to stay within the confines of these Laws.

Anyone willing to help the needy, please do not post links to Copyrighted Materials in open Forum.

If this takes off as I hope it will, it may be of benefit to make it "Sticky".

:popcorn:
Well it looks like it did take off. Nice Job, and a Good Thread. Looking for Shop Manuals for the Saws I have in my Signature Please. If you have the IPL's would be also nice. I had the IPL's sent to me twice, first time my computer had a conniption fit, and I had to reboot it, and the second time, I couldn't get it opened up. Your help would be greatly appreciated in this matter. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks Bruce.

Poulan 3400, 3700, 4000

I would like to have a repair manual that has the bore and stroke of this series of saws. It seems to be mystery on these saws, without mic-ing them. Tolerances?

I am rebuilding two of these, the only info I can find is part numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Latest posts

Back