Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl Copyrighted info.
I posted this in another thread but it applies here.
Those posting links to Stihl Copyrighted info and especially those that have uploaded IPL's to Arboristsite Forum should consider removing those links and only providing them in PM form when requested.

--------------------------------

Stihl does not provide IPL's and Workshop manuals to the general public.
Dealers Only. Top Secret. (people were taking that info and selling it on Ebay)
They even had their lawyers shut down a members website and a link on the Web Archive site of that members site that provided IPL's and Workshop Manuals.

The only info Stihl provides to you is the Owners Manual

http://stihlusa.com/information/info_product2.html

So it would probably be best to have a member request what he needs in this thread and have someone PM him on how to get it. The advertised location of Copyrighted info might put you in contact with Stihls lawyers. And those links being provided in this forum might get AS in some hot water.

Edit-thought I was in the beg for manuals thread

+1 for what Billyjoejr posted. I can help with manuals, including the much sought after service manuals, for some models for a certain brand associated with Germany, but you'll need to send me a PM.

Some of the SM files are large, & will exceed most IP email file size limits. It takes a little more effort, but I can get them to you.

032 Searchable Service Manual?

Does anyone happen to have an 032 service manual that is not comprised of scanned images? I would like to have a "real" .pdf that I could readily search.

Thanks!!

Does anyone happen to have an 032 service manual that is not comprised of scanned images? I would like to have a "real" .pdf that I could readily search.

Thanks!!

There isn't one in the MediaCAT Library so I'd say you will have to make do with the scanned image pdf.

Thanks!!

I believe that they stopped making that model in the 80's, so I think you would be hard pressed to find such a thing.

There isn't one in the MediaCAT Library so I'd say you will have to make do with the scanned image pdf.

In that case, I will try using OmniPage 16 on the scanned images and see if I can break out the text that way.

Thanks for looking!

I am working on an 038 magnum and could really use the shop manual.

BTW - This is a great site (I'm pretty new here). I've searched the site and found a lot of useful information.

MS 290 Service manual?

Looking for the service manual for an MS 290 Farmboss. Just died on me, gushing fuel - thinking it may be fuel line, but would like a diagram before I start tearing apart...

I am working on an 038 magnum and could really use the shop manual.

BTW - This is a great site (I'm pretty new here). I've searched the site and found a lot of useful information.
Mike.
I have a Chain Saw Service Manual. It covers most every make of Chain Saw. I have a section that covers 038 AV, 038 AVE, 038AVEQ, 038 AVSE, and 038 AVMEQ. If this helps, send me your email address to [email protected], and I'll try to send it to you. I'm not sure how to do this, but I'll try to help you out. I presume that this is a Stihl Saw that you are referring to. In the Subject box, let me know what model is closest to yours, and if it is a Stihl, so I know what I'm dealing with. Bruce P.S. Welcome to AS. It is a pretty amazing Web Site. lots to learn here. I've learned so much here as well. I've operated Chain Saws for almost 30 years, and I've leared a quit a bit since I have joined here. I learned something new here every day on this Web Site.

Thank you Bruce for your offer. Chris was already able to help me out.

Workshop Manual

Hi

Just posted thread for workshop manual .parts list would be good to.

STIHL 041AV CHAINSAW

HOPE YOU CAN HELP

emmbez

Back