Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new if I can just get sum info on that old Homelite Zip? ill be set =P

Ps...I got pics on the thread>>>>:)
History of Bow Saws

Can someone help me please, I would like a Stihl 026 service / shop / repair Manual ( I am not sure what it may be called) . I guess an IPL may be of help too. I am going to try to help my brother work on his, and I want to know where all the pieces go. Thanks Jeff

Can someone help me please, I would like a Stihl 026 service / shop / repair Manual ( I am not sure what it may be called) . I guess an IPL may be of help too. I am going to try to help my brother work on his, and I want to know where all the pieces go. Thanks Jeff

"Inbox"!;)

I just want to thank Germanoak . My brother recently needed a handle bar for his 026. I guess there were a couple versions of the 26 so I got him an IPL from A.S. he was pretty excited to look at all the parts and numbers. Using the ipl he was able to get the correct handle bar. I thought I would try to get him a manual as well and you guys came through he will be pleased. I myself just picked up a really really nice 026 this am. So if I keep it I will print out a manual myself. Before I sell it I will offer it to him , but he has shallow pockets when buying anything ha ha , so we will see. Thanks again Jeff

Back