Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm after service Manual for Stihl FS 490C brushcutter/clearing saw (non M-tronic) and if one exists, a service manual for Echo CS360 TES top handle, thanks
Check your inbox for the FS 490c ipl and service manual. Also an Echo 360 service data bulletin. No Echo service manual for the 360.

Check your inbox for the FS 490c ipl and service manual. Also an Echo 360 service data bulletin. No Echo service manual for the 360.
Brilliant thanks for those - been abusing the 490C trying to whack saplings with a mulching blade - hoping it's not the expensive pinion set - at least with your help I'll now be able to open it up to look, cheers!

MALL Model 11 manual or diagrams.

I picked up a Mall Model 11 this weekend. Saw is in good condition but has been partially disassembled. It appears to all be there but I am not sure and not sure exactly how it all goes back together.
Engine is complete and spins by hand ok. Starter assembly and gear case have been taken part and are in pieces.

Back